Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: xBonnie

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: N/A

What is your timezone in GMT?: My timezone is BST, Which I believe is 1 hour ahead of GMT. (GMT+1)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: I do have discord, My discord is Bonnu#8868

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
French Application (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.24825/
College Application (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.25262/
Russian Application (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-russian.25652/
Role Request (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.25759/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am on the server every day for around 5+ hours. Since lock down I have had a lot more free time so I have been playing a lot more though after lock down cools down I am certain I will continue to play on a daily basis for at least a couple hours. On the forums I like to look at information that has been put out to give me more understanding of what is going on in the server, for example I like to look at the Karakura calendar to see what will be happening on the server during the month. I also use forums for applications as shown above.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The school council is a collective group of students who put their own thoughts and ideas together to benefit the school. They also bring any concerns or issues in the school and try to help reduce these problems whether it being stricter rules or more assistance, For example, A student who is a part of the school council is in class and notices some students misbehaving and disrupting the learning for others. This student would then take note of this and share it with the rest of the council and possible new ideas to stop this from happening any longer. (Like saying that every class should have at least one other school staff with them to help stop students from interrupting lessons). They would do this to try and benefit the other students and teachers in the school. School council also assist school staff with school activities, projects for the students, for example helping club leaders sort out an event for their club, or events going on within school grounds. Overall school council are students who are trying to make the community a better place and want to see the school strive.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): In school my character was approached by a student who is a part of the student council. This student kindly suggesting moving to a bench instead of the floor. Which I did and I realized that the student council only are here to help and improve the school, that being the students too. This made me become more interested in the role as I would also love to see good things for the school. Which brought me here after looking into it a bit more and loving the idea of becoming a part of the student council.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The school council hold meetings in order to discuss events happening in the school as well as things that could be improved. There number one goal overall is to make the school a better place and work hard to get to every milestone they have. School council as I mentioned before help and assist create and do school events and try to make the lives of school staff a little bit easier through doing so. They also enforce the rules in the school to all students, whether being their friend or not. This is extremely important for student council members to do for it helps better the community and its behaviors. They also help new students and older students with whatever they may need whether that being helping them find their class (College students), or telling them about all the clubs we have in the school whether that be a sports team or not. They would also OOCly help new players with any questions they have such as commands (For example, How to /lay or /am).

How would you describe your work ethic?: My work ethic is strong and I like to get the job done. Once my mind is set on a task, it becomes one of my main priorities. I am always coming up with new ideas or solutions that may help sort a situation out or make the lives easier for myself or for others. I like to be ahead of the game and definitely like to be on time, whether it be a project or an event. I always try and see the good out of a situation so if there is a issue which we may be struggling to solve I would always try my best to think of as many useful solutions as I possibly could.

What interests you the most about the student council?: What interests me the most is their responsibility. I have in real life been a part of groups which could be considered like the Karakura student council so I would love to bring that in to my roleplay too. I have always been responsible and would love to show that through being a part of the student council. My character also wants to become a teacher at Karakura Highschool so by getting this practice of dealing with tough situations or planning events would help me and my character massively. This would help my character be able to prepare lessons better and come up with new ways to teach the students. So by getting to help students in my characters early years interests me incredibly. I also like to be involved and don't like to miss any opportunities, So this is not an opportunity I would like to miss.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I have been roleplaying for over 3-4 years now I would like to say on multiple servers though I have never stuck to a roleplay server like this one. SchoolRP has become my top roleplay server and I do not believe this will ever change. I have become very familiar with how to roleplay, especially on this server and I have also read on the forums of how to roleplay on the server and have a good character. I have been roleplaying on SRP for over 2-3 years now.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I'd question the student on how they believe this would benefit the school and/or the event/project taking place. If I can get a better understanding of how they plan on going about this idea then my opinion on it may change, though if they cannot give any good answers I would explain to them how I think we can come up with a couple of better ideas though this idea could come in to play possibly some time in the future, though not likely. I do not with to hurt anyone's feelings so I would try to be as respectful as possible when giving my opinion on their idea. I would also wouldn't want this to stop them from putting out any ideas in the future, For I would only want it to be constructive criticism.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would ask what I could do to improve this idea or what I could remove from it to make it better. Even if they still do not like my idea I wouldn't want to give up on it completely if I think it will benefit the situation, though I would not force anyone to love or like it. I would still continue to come up with brand new ideas and share them so the school could possibly benefit from them. I would take my idea and reinvent it so it becomes something that people would like.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would firstly try to calm everyone down and remind them why we are here and what we are here to do, And this would be to help improve the school and the lives of those in it, And that arguing would bring no good to anyone. I would then ask everyone in a calm manner what are the positives and the negatives of the other sides idea. Then go from there and try to come to a conclusion with one idea that everyone agrees on.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would firstly ask them if they are aware of what they are doing and how they shouldn't be doing it. If they are not aware then I would politely remind them of their position and hopefully help them realize what they are doing that they shouldn't be. If they decide to not listen I would take this situation to a higher authority than me. If they did know what they were doing I would firstly ask why they were doing it. If they can come up with a reason then I would still remind them that it no way to ask in their position and it can damage the image of other students in the student council. If they cannot come up with a reason my answer still would be along the same lines and if they can not come up with a good reason why they are doing it then they should not be doing it in the first place.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would firstly ask their reasoning behind what they said after they have expressed their views. I would tell them my personal opinion on what they said in a polite manner for I do not want to make any enemies with anyone in school. I would try to come to a civilized conclusion and end it there for I would like to move forward.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would firstly, remind them of why we are here and why we have our position. Then I would secondly, kindly ask them to keep their personal drama out of school and try and keep it professional for it could not only impact themselves but other councillors too in case they are friends with both of the people who have drama/tension. I would then thirdly, Try and get them to have a conversation about what is bothering them and see how they can come to a decision and not let it come between them. I wouldn't want this to continue any longer as it can become worse over time.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Bonnie M. Constantine (Bonnie Mae Constantine)
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 19
Character phone-number: 338-213-557
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Bonnie is a confident and responsible woman, though can relax and likes to have fun with her friends and family. She is very smart and is not afraid to ask and tell someone something if she feels like she needs to. Bonnie also likes to keep a good reputation in school and likes to talk to school staff and have a good relationship with them so it is easier to come to them with any issues she may have in school.
Character appearance/attire: Bonnie has light pale skin and is a short woman, standing at 5'4. She has short, blonde hair which would be silky and flawless. She has light blue eyes like the sky on a sunny day. She would also have a wedding ring on. She likes to change how outfits and loves fashion so you won't always see her in the same clothes, Though likes to wear her school uniform in school proudly.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: What separates me from other applicants is how much I want to see the school become a better place and a better community. If the students have more respect for each other then the school would change dramatically and I believe through hard work like events that can bring students together is one amazing way to make this happen. I try to see the good in everything that happens and don't let opportunities go to waste. This makes me stand out for people can say that they do this though don't actually while I do and believe I can help improve the school through my hard work and determination to improve the school and its community.
Why do you want this position?: I want this position so I can share my ideas and help out with school events and activities. I would love to help with these and I believe becoming a part of the school council is the way to do so. I do also like to help students with simple tasks like showing them around the school. It makes me feel like I am helping improve the community and I can make a difference in the school, whether that difference is big or small. I would love to organize events and watch them come to life which will help my character in the future with their career I believe. I want to show that I have leadership skills and I would also like to improve them through this position and grow from it.
What interests you the most about student council?: What interests me the most about school council is how they make events happen and how they organize who does what to make it happen. If I was accepted and joined the school council I would do my best to complete my task in the best way I possibly can to make sure that the students and the staff enjoy the event/activity we are putting together. I am interested in how they also improve how events run, for example doing an event and taking notes of it and using those notes for the next event they partake in.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I can enforce rules in a way that school staff cannot for students who misbehave for they do not always want to listen to teachers or school staff so having a level of being the same as them might help stop students from acting out of order. I also am able to connect to people quite easily and I am a good listener so if something is wrong and a student needs a friendly face to talk to who isn't a teacher I would always be there for the student and try to help them to the best of my ability and I wouldn't share anything with school staff that they didn't want me to unless I felt that they were in danger and needed help. I also like to make friends and want to have a good connection with other students so if they ever had a good idea I could take note of it and bring it up in a meeting with the rest of the student council.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread