mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School Council Application

pink

Level 1
Hello, and my Minecraft username is csbearrr. I have not had any previously warns, kicks or bans. My GMT time zone is 4 hours behind. My discord is @csbearrr. This is also my first application. I go on SchoolRp 6 hours a day and I post on forums occasionally.
A student council is a group of students elected by other students to organize school events and fundraisers and I should be apart of student council because I have a lot of great ideas for school events and I have superior communication skills. I wanted to get into student council because my friend said that student council is an amazing experience and a great group to be apart of. My work ethic is that I love to communicate with my fellow students and I am also independent when I need to work on my own. I am interested in student council because I know that I would make a positive impact on the council. I have also been on other previous roleplaying Minecraft servers.
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would politely explain the flaws in the idea and ask if anyone else had any ideas.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: I would say, "Okay, does anyone else have any ideas that would suite better?"
There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would have everyone do, as a group, a pros and cons of both sides of the argument and have them see the flaws in there argument.
A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: Contact an administrator immediately so they could address the problem.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I see what the other councilors think and maybe we will have to agree to disagree and I will just have to go along with their idea because they will be at a higher position than me.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help? Contact the school councilor to see if they could help tame the tension between them.
Character Name:
Adaline McAdams
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 17
Character phone-number: (+81) 270-642-634
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: I am very talkative and compassionate girl. I enjoy cheerleading (I'm going to be trying out for cheerleading) and football in my free time, like during after school.
Character appearance/attire: I have medium length brown hair, electric blue eyes and ivory skin. I wear our school uniform everyday except for Saturday's and Sunday.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I have amazing communication skills when it comes to group projects and I am great at working with others. I also, have great ideas for fundraisers and charity events such as a teacher vs. student basketball game, where the teachers play basketball against the basketball team and you have to buy tickets to come. Also, a charity bake-off would also be a great idea because we can donate money to the school or to a charity from the bake good and who doesn't love desserts? My last ideas are that we could have charity sports games because if people knew they were for charity more people would come and also, for the debate team, we could have a fundraiser debate that the students could vote on the topic and the debate could be during breaktime or after school.
Why do you want this position?: I want the position because I know that I will make school fun for everyone and impact people's lives at this school.
What interests you the most about student council?: I have always loved planning event and fundraisers so I believe that the school council is right for me.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I've always had a knack for planning fundraisers and events, as I said before so, I would make sure that everyone has a great time during school and that everyone stays health by having students participate in school sports fundraisers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread