mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School Council Application. :)

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: Mythri_Studio
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: No Ma'm/Sir
What is your timezone in GMT?: EST (Eastern)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: Yes I do, Serena Foland #7500
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: Nope, this is my first. :)
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I actually just joined the website, as i'm very inclined to try out a new club/sport, I would have tried out for a female football/soccer team if there was one, or an art club, however there wasn't any and student council seems up my ally. (As i'm in it irl)

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The Student council is a group of students who come together through the means of a "club", for this specific club the members have the task of making their school a better place, they help put together dances and other fun events.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I'm new to this school/server? So therefor the main reason of interest is that i'm in a student council irl for my high school and I personally think it'd be quiet lovely to join here too!
What does the school council of Karakura do?: I'd guess that just like every other school it helps to make the school a better place, helping new students in need, making the environment more friendly and fun, by planing dances and school events, possibly even raising charities if needed.
How would you describe your work ethic?: I'm someone who's very determined, if i set my mind to a goal i will NOOOTTT stop till i get it, some may say it makes me very stubborn, although i am understanding so if it's an unreasonable goal i might let up a bit, even though i'll still keep trying. :)
What interests you the most about the student council?: Personally the idea of meeting and making new friends who also have an interest in making the server/school a better place motivate me to attempt to join.
Do you have past experience in role playing (if so, summarize your experience)?: Indeed! I've role played for many years, although I used to never have liked it, now i personally enjoy it. For my experience, like previously mention I've role played for years in different games; Mine craft, Roblox, Wizard101. I'm also a very fast typer so that helps me when it comes to role playing!

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: If this were to be the situation, i'd politely suggest that the idea wouldn't be too ideal (for whatever reason that may be), i'd give them the reason why, however i'd then also try to suggest a new idea, perhaps including any possible good parts of the awful idea submitted, for example say someone suggested the school switched to ONLY vegan food, i'd pitch in afterwards saying that wouldn't be such a good idea, as the school is diverse of students who are vegan, vegetarian, "Carnivore's", and more, therefor limiting the options would bring dispute, although perhaps it'd be a good idea to add to the vegan options, for those who are vegan.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: Although I'd be hurt, I'd have to understand that i'm not always right, and if the majority seem to dislike the idea then i'd understand it, and accept it. Although i may try to think of a way that i could revise the idea and perhaps present it again, although if it's declined again i'd let it be at what it is, I wouldn't push too much if it just wasn't a good idea, as we all have bad ideas now and then.
There is a split decision on an idea. The Councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: Hopefully this situation wouldn't occur, but I would try to suggest that instead of trying to have it "white or black" that we find a "grey", a common ground between the two ideas, as fighting about it won't bring any good, only frustration.
A Councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: First off I'd personally be upset, it's disappointing when those fortunate enough to get into a club/sport abuse their position, however i wouldn't let it get to me, i'd give it a slight amount of time to see if they change, if not i'd bring the matter into a teacher's hands, someone who can deal with it more efficiently, as i don't want to make the situation messy.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: As i'm a very understanding person, I'd try to understand where they come from, seeing the pro's and con's of what they said/suggested, however if i still can't seem to wrap my head around it i'd try to influence their idea a tad, just enough to the point i'd be able to feel good about it, so i'd be able to know that it wouldn't be an idea that went south.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two Councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: As I've personally been a friend in between two disputing Councilors I have experiencing knowing that trying to get in between this will only create more drama, the best way to deal with this is to "put out the flame" as quickly as possible, by gathering the two to meet somewhere, perhaps outside of school and that they'd talk about their issue, I've found this works best, however if they still continue to fight I'd try to personally talk to them, telling them that it's not a good idea to get into conflict with a fellow peer, and that it was affecting their work ethic, and as their friend i want to see them succeed, but if they're too busy thinking of how to get revenge on something as pitiful they can't focus on their priorities. HOWEVER if this still does not work, i won't interfere myself anymore than that, as I've tried to help and being too indulged in fixing this situation will end up affecting my work ethic as well.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Mythri "Myth" E.
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 17
Character phone-number: 992004294
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: "Myth" Personality ranges from Caring and Friendly, To Funny and Feisty. She's always up to make a new friend, and she'll always be loyal to them, she's practically "built" to be a good friend. She's someone you can count on, someone who will be the life of the party if needed be.
Character appearance/attire:

Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Grey (From the Blue Scale)
Skin Color: Tan/White
Outfit - School: Inside of School She wears a Grey Skirt, That matches her semi-stripped white shirt, along with floral prints and a grey choker. She wears white stockings with grey sneakers.
Outfit - Outside of School: Her Style outside of school changes, some days she may be wearing a pink pleated skirt, the other days she may be wearing a plaid shirt, but she's always consistently wearing something stylish, she's very big into fashion.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: Unlike most other applicants, I have experience within being a student council member, I know what it means to be in the council, and the impact of the school I can bring, I Fully intend to make the school an even better place, while making friends as i do, plus i'm practically an official comedian, so you'll always be laughing with me around ;) (JK, i'm not an official comedian, OR AM I ;))
Why do you want this position?: I want this position so I can help make students feel welcome, FOR EXAMPLE, one of the things i want to do here in this server's school, is the same thing i did irl, i want to make try and present and an idea of a "buddy system", so if a new student comes to the school/server and needs help, they can come to us and we can assign them a buddy, to become a "buddy" you simply come up to a student council member in charge of this system and apply to be a buddy, just the same way i'm applying here! It's a great way of making new students feel welcome, and get a friend along the way!
What interests you the most about student council?: The chance to make an impact, and make friends while doing so.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I could contribute my ideas, ideas that will hopefully along with ideas of the other members be able to bring about a more impact--ful and last-ful memory (a good one at that) of school.
- Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread