mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School council application

Pinkmc

Level 2
What is your Minecraft Username?: Diorrr_
Past warns/kicks/bans?:I have been banned twice, one ban was back in the old school and it was for NLR and I wasn't necessarily banned from the server, I was just banned from entering the portal in the lobby for around 20 minutes. And I was also banned for six months back in August 2016, for multiple alts and I couldn't necessarily prove that I wasn't since I didn't know how to send screen shots or anything, but now I do.

What is your timezone?:
GMT
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Pinkmc#5178

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): https://schoolrp.net/threads/valiias-journalist-application.37058/- Denied (No spaces)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-council-application.37057/-Pending(Old Apply)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.37051/-Pending
Accepted - School Councillor Application. ✔ | SchoolRP- ACCEPTED (Old website account)
Accepted - Geography Teacher Application. | SchoolRP-ACCEPTED (My old website account)
Denied - School Mentor Application. | SchoolRP - DENIED (Old website account)

Describe your activity on the server?: As since quarantine, my activity has been way more I can play up to 12 hours a day but some days only about 9 hours.
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Sadly I'm aware, at least I know I did my job right and didn't waste a second of the experience of being on the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:
School Council, is a group of students elected by there fellow classmates, to represent their opinions and raise issues with the Principal of the school. School Council must listen to all students ideas, and try to make their ideas happen or explain why they can't, Though they do much more by supporting the students and making them feel ok about themselves.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I've always taken an interest in the schools well being, I've also been told by a lot of people to apply which really motivated me, and I've also been told by my closest friend to apply, as I'm constantly telling her my thoughts and opinions on the school, and what ideas i have to improve the school.
::
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
In School Council, you attend meetings to discuss and submit ideas you also discuss, problems within the school and how to solve those problems. You also discuss students opinions, and ideas, and you also attend meetings with the Principal of the school to talk about ideas, and problems within the school etc. You also have to help, and guide new students (show them where their classes are, explain the rules, give them advice etc) and you also help students who face problems, such as bullying, as school council isn't all about meetings.

How would you describe your work ethic?: I would like to believe that I have a strong work ethic at most times. I can focus on tasks for as long as needed to get them done. I would also say that I am a reliable person, and I try to be as consistent as possible. Others being pleased with my work matters to me as much as me being satisfied with my work.

What interests you the most about the student council?:Student council is very different than anything I have done before. The council requires devoted and mature members that can help make the school a fun and safe place for the students. I am interested in the council because not only is it something that I haven’t experienced before, but I’d also like to work behind the scenes of school events. That being coming up with ideas, or just helping prepare in general.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I think a factor of being apart of the council is finding a balance between supportive, constructive, and honesty. For starters I would listen fully to their idea and make sure I understand every aspect of it and look at as many points of view as possible. I would ultimately come to the conclusion however, that it was 'awful' and would do my best to offer detailed and constructive criticism in order for them to build on the idea and hopefully turn it into something better. Then, I would try to think of different possibilities and paths that the idea could go down, with one hopefully turning out to be useful and helpful.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: There's no use being down about it, so I'd take it on my chin. Hopefully, the team would then respond with constructive criticism and go into detail about how I could improve my future ideas. If they didn't, though, I would make sure to actively ask around for it.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:I would firstly try to calm down everyone and explain how this situation isn’t worth arguing about. Everyone can get their points across in a calm manner, as long as everyone relaxes. We could come up with pros and cons for both sides, and then have a vote on which idea is the best. If that didn’t work, I’d leave it to the higher ups to deal with the issue.

councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do::It's very important to get both sides of the story, so I would first make sure I know that they are 100% abusing their position just to avoid any misunderstandings. If they are abusing their power, I would then confront them, and ask them kindly to stop. If they continued to abuse their power I would show evidence to a higher up who could actually do something about the situation.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
If I disagree with something the president has said I would tell them that directly. Of course I would tell them that I disagree with them in a nice way. I would also explain to them why I disagree and we can come to a conclusion or split the idea- and maybe change it around. If this doesnt work i'd let things play out from here.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: If it was me in this situation I would speak to both parties and get each story, because both sides matter not just one. I would speak to both parties seperated to help it get resolved. If I am unable to do so I would take it to the president and they can handle it.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:Given the fact a school staff can’t be dealt with through councilors’ procedures, I’d come close to the school staff being abusive and tell them that they should not abuse their position as a school faculty member, pulling out my phone to record next. If they were to refuse, then I’d take my recording to one of the SLTs, expecting them to handle the situations themselves.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:It was their fault getting themselves in trouble, not mine. Meaning that if they did violate the school rules and asked me to take them out of trouble, I’d leave them pay for their actions by just ignoring their request.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Melia S Schwarz

Character Gender: Female

Character Age:18

Character phone-number: 867524914

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Melia S Schwarz, She's a strange person crazy fun and lucky, but she can get upset when someone makes her.

Character appearance/attire: (I don't know right now)

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I am a certain individual amongst others, one that will stand up for themselves no matter what. I can assure you that I am dedicated to this role as well as I am a kind-hearted person. Not only kindness matters but being strict. In fact, being too kind may result in them not learning their own lesson, there you have it. I am certain to fill out my duties around school grounds.

Why do you want this position?:Seeking for this position due to being interested in making the school environment neat. I wish to clear out any trouble occurring around Karakura High. I am mature and know my own value, I can inform you that I am polite regarding my manners when speaking to individuals.

What interests you the most about student council?:My favorite thing is how they manage to help the students that struggle with their behavior at school. They require to be commanding and have leadership skills, which I highly enjoy and like to see.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
In order to fully avoid chaos or troublesome students is to report them, simply taking care of them so they slowly become extinct. It takes a lot of effort and time for this, though having a safe environment around school is important. It may increase students attending school and getting the education they need.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread