Makayyla

PAST KICKS
I didn't get any warns or bans or kicks

TIME ZONE
CT (central time)

DISCORD
My tag is Makayylaa!!!#6383

LINKS
This is my first application. I'm not new to the game but I'm kind of a noob. I'm looking forward to you accepting this.

ACTIVITY ON SERVER
I just roam around and socialize with friends. I sometimes get inspired by the builds. I'm very much of a builder so I would take looks at your buildings now and then. (don't copy builds). I also roleplay with my IRL friends. I make a lot of gameplay videos with the server

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the student council?
Yes, I am. I go on Minecraft a lot so I don't think I have to worry about inactivity.

TRIVIA

WHAT IS THE STUDENT COUNCIL?

The student council members are responsible for maintaining order in the school. They also have the right to stop a fight if it happens. They also help the staff and students. They're always comfortable talking to and understandable. The student council members are like the******s. They will always listen to you.

WHO OR WHAT BROUGHT YOU TO APPLY FOR THE STUDENT COUNCIL?
To be honest, I convinced myself to be a student council member. I think it would be really fun to have more access to everything. In real life, I see hard workers like student council members and other things. My mom Is a nurse that helps people so that's where I got my inspiration from.

WHAT DOES THE STUDENT COUNCIL OF KARAKURA DO?
The student council member's duty is to make the school a good place. They should help students solve problems, encourage students to be role models, and organize various activities for the students to make them like the school.

WORK ETHIC
I would like to be an artist for the next couple of years. I will be super creative with my art. I draw IRL but building in Minecraft also boosts my artistic mind. Like pixel paintings in Hypixel, and CIT packs. I'm looking forward to becoming a rich artist one day

INTERESTS
Being a member of a student council is very fun. It can help teachers do a lot of things and give kids advice if they need help. The student council members are also outstanding cooperators and problem solvers. For example, If you fought with your friend they will always give you the advice that you need

SCENARIOS

You are a student council member and someone submits an awful idea. What do you do?

I will patiently listen to the speaker carefully. Everybody makes mistakes. Sometimes I don't really respond clearly. So I would help them to understand instead of embarrassing the person. Being embarrassed is one of the worst feelings, and I would hate to see somebody go through that. Teaching them and making them understand is the best way to fix the situation.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?
I would find out why people don't like the idea. And know how to improve my answers. I would ask myself "why is my statement bad?" "What did people dislike about my statement?" "How can I improve the next time?" "How did I word it wrong?" Everybody makes mistakes and bad suggestions are kind of normal. I will never give up and always find a solution.

There is a split decision on an idea. The student council members begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?
First of all, this would never exist because student council members are problem solvers. Not drama starters. But if I was in this situation, I would attempt to calm the person down and question why they are arguing. If they keep on arguing I might have to reason or report the situation to the leader.

A counselor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?
I would ask "why are you bullying kids when you are more mature than them" "what do you gain out of bullying students" and "bullying isn't worth anything, not even a penny" I would talk to tho students and let them know that the other student council would take accountability for their actions. I will report to the principal after.

The student council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?
I would first find out why I disagree with their statement and find out If my answer is correct. Sometimes it will be the other way around so you will have to reason why. I will always respect opinions when it comes to the student council members. And we can cooperate to get new ideas.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two student council members. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?
student council members are problem solvers and not drama starters. So I would find a way and do my best to stop the conflict. I would let them have a conversation about how they started the drama and how they can come back together. If that doesn't work I would report to the leader.

A school faculty member is abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?
I will respect everybody on school grounds and avoid any conflict. I wouldn't want the drama to escalate quickly. You should always mind your business and respect privacy. Instead, I would report so the conflict can stop while I stay out of it.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?
I would know to stay out of it because it's their fault that they got in trouble. I would not want the situation to escalate any further. They need to know that they need to take accountability for their actions. I would definitely say no.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

NAME
Misaki Leiko

RP NUMBER
(+81) 410002197

CHARACTER SUMMARY
Misaki Leiko is a 16-year-old sophomore that is 5'4. She is one of those artsy girls so when you see her she will most likely be looking at sculptures and paintings to draw. She will do anything with her friends and is also super humorous. She like avoiding drama with the other kids. Her dream is to be a famous rich artist. She always wanted to live in Beverly Hills, one of the richest places in LA. She's an outgoing traveler that goes to famous countries and looks at other sculptures. If somebody tries to attack her, She will always stand up for herself.

CHARACTER APPEARANCE

Basically a girl with dark brown hair and a school uniform

WHAT SEPARATES YOU FROM OTHER PEOPLE SEEKING THIS APPLICATION
I think this job separates me from other people is because I have much experience with how to get to places, commands, going to the right places, what doors you can budge, etc. I want to know what it's like to be the staff at the school and helping everyone. I also want this application to get to know more about the game and have more access and help. I'm really good at talking to people about how to solve problems. I really want to have fun with this server♥︎

Why do you want this position?
Student council members are the people that help staff and students. By problem-solving and cooperating, Counseling is the best job you can have they make every student feel comfortable talking and letting your stress out of your body. They may not relate to some problems that other people have and struggles, but they can help you feel great. It's also comfortable because they're peers. Letting you know that you're not alone.

What interests you the most about the student council
The most thing I'm interested in about being a student council member is having more access and knowing everything about the RP. The type of people, and how students can get accountability. Being the person that's comfortable to talk with will increase your confidence and reputation. I will be very happy to help you all ☺︎

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?
I will make sure everyone in the school is respectful and not violating rules. I will do this by strolling around the school. I will make discussion activities and making sure everyone has fun. I promise to make the school safe.

I hope you guys liked my application :)

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Even though your application was good your recent inactivity doesn't help in your favor. Feel free to reapply once you're more active on SRP!

Users who are viewing this thread