School Council application

lizyu

Level 0
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: lizyu
Past warns/kicks/bans?: None

What is your timezone?: EST
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: ♡ liz ♡#7205

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): None

Describe your activity on the server?: Active daily
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?: a group of students elected by their peers to address issues of concern and organize student events and activities.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): just thought it would fit my character, plus it seems fun

What does the school council of Karakura do?: address issues of concerns, help with setting up events and activities, act as role models for students

How would you describe your work ethic?: I am hard working, and enjoy helping others where I can. There has been no task that I backed down from.

What interests you the most about the student council?: Being able to help where need be.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Yes, I tend to go all out.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I let them know that their idea is valid and I have many others to get through. If theirs isn't chosen, don't feel bad there is always next time.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I let it go.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I explain the pro's and con's of each one and say there will be a vote between 3 members for approval of the idea.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: I speak to the principal directly, explaining the situation and showing proof.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I understand where they are coming from, but I would like them to hear my point of view.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: Try to ease tensions by asking whats going on, and seeing how I can resolve the issue. if I am unable to resolve the issue I will speak to a teacher or the principal for advice.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I will report them to the principal.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I deny it.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Mako Katagiri

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 17

Character phone-number: 907319877

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: My character was transferred by her parents due to her constantly wanting to help other students. She stood up to bullies and in return, was almost always in physical fights. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is very outgoing towards everybody. She has a bright personality and refuses to back down from an argument if she knows the other person is in the wrong.

Character appearance/attire: she has blonde hair, and gray eyes that sometimes look a gray-blue when wearing certain clothes. Her favorite outfit is a black and white striped shirt paired with a black skirt.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I am very ambitious and I love my Peers. I want to get to know everyone and become friends with them all.

Why do you want this position?: So I can continue doing what I do best - helping others.

What interests you the most about student council?: The chance to be a hardworking and upstanding student, someone who can help host events or keep an eye out for trouble.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: Tons of fun ideas to keep students happy, as well as watching over them all.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application lacks information and is too short, when you decide to re-apply please put more detail in the application.

Users who are viewing this thread