Level 1
ManiacalAnxiety
ManiacalAnxiety
Rich
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?

ManiacalAnxiety

Past warns/kicks/bans?

I was banned once in 2020 for advertising websites, I have learned from my mistakes and haven't been banned since.

What is your timezone?

PST [Pacific Standard Time]

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?

ManiacalAnxiety#0661

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending)

- [Accepted]
CANT FIND LINK TO SPANISH APPLICATION - [Accepted]

Describe your activity on the server?

I'm quite active on the server, rarely taking breaks in order to avoid burnout.

List your accounts and roles on this server?

ManiacalAnxiety [18, Grade-12]

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?

I am aware.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?

The student council are an important group of students gathered to help enforce the rules of the school when faculty cannot/are too busy too, they serve a pretty important job and should be treated with respect whilst on and off duty.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.)

I believe that the student council can improve my roleplay experience on the server, due to this I am willing to put as much effort as I physically can in order to gain and maintain the position.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events)

I am fully ready to use every cell in my body to assist other councillors with creating events, I will be doing my best!

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?

[President]
[Vice-President]
[Secretary]
[Treasurer]
[Councillor]
[Principal]/Dean]
[Vice-Principal/Vice-Dean]

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would raise my voice to gain the attention of the two, warning them to stop arguing and simply part ways in order to avoid any trouble, if they stop verbally harassing eachother, I would let them off with a warning. If the two continue to ignore my presence and argue further, I would quickly find a school faculty in order to report the two so that they can receive the punishments necessary.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

My goal would be to take a mental note of what they were wearing if it was something vibrant and unique, any identifying traits such as hair color (if it's vibrant), estimate height, and a rough guess on their weight/build, I would then hurry to report the individual to a member of faculty who can administer the correct punishment. If I see them again before I can report their appearance, I would try to gain their attention in order to give them another chance, to which I would lead them to the closest faculty member and explain the situation.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

First, I would reassure the student that they haven't done anything wrong and that they can continue their day without worry. Afterwards, I would turn to the councillor and confront them on what they were doing, making sure to state that it was against the entire purpose of being a councillor to fear monger students, I would then request that they turn themselves in with faculty to redeem what they had done. I would of course report their activity to a member of school faculty.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

I would wait patiently for the meeting to end, making sure to walk up to the person who said the information afterwards in order to correct the fact that I had missed some pieces of the meeting. This would avoid any disruptions and would still prevent me from losing information.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?

I would politely inform them that it's against what I was trained. I then would report to a higher-up of both me and the faculty member, telling them of the situation and asking whether or not I should proceed in future situations, I would make sure to apologize for the intrusion afterwards.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Even though the festivities have passed for now, for next christmas the school could host a giant snowball fight for a day of pure exercise and snowy delight! The school could repurpose one of the fields to use as a ginormous snowball war during school, with warm treats being sold in order to fund future events and addons to the school, these treats can include [but not limited too]: Pies, cookies, drinks like hot chocolate, basically just everything sweet that brings a smile to your face once you eat it! As for the event itself, the faculty could move in some furniture from the school or use some leftover cardboard to create tons of fake walls and cover for everyone, they could also have multiple rounds with different styles of fights, one of the rounds could be a simple team fight while another could be a full on free for all with prizes for the winners! And if the students are looking for more of a challenge, there could be some other simple games set up like dunk tanks or trying to knock down bottles! And once everyone is exhausted by the snowball war, there could be a huge feast set up to generate even more funds with some more basic foods which could range from onigiri all the way to hot dogs or bento boxes, shopkeepers could also pay the school for advertisements during the events in order to catch the eye of students looking for somewhere to buy from after school ends. As for decorations, the cardboard being used as cover could be wrapped with wrapping paper to add that special christmasy cheer that makes you smile to it, or simply decorating the nearby trees with lights and ornaments to add another layer of festive feels to the event!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name

Hector Zaalate

Character Gender

Male

Character Age

Character phone-number

(030)-955-6544

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality

Hector Zaalate is a very optimistic individual, he's one for rules and will commonly try to prevent constant swearing among his friends and family, making him the perfect fit for councillor, or so he's been told by his family.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture)
1641177017973.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?

What distances me from other applicants is that I'm very stubborn when it comes to doing something, if I'm told to do something I will do everything in my power to do it perfectly. I also have made it clear that I will do my best to lighten a roleplay situation if it becomes too awkward or silent.

Why do you want this position?

My character, Hector Zaalate, seems to be a perfect fit for the council, which has motivated me to make this application in the hopes to improve both mine and other's roleplay experience on the server.

What interests you the most about student council?

I'm interested in enforcing the IC rules of Karakura High in order to make everyone experience much more enjoyable. I find the idea of keeping peace and justice on school grounds admirable and wish to help with it.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?

I can contribute event ideas whether they be small or big in order to keep the server alive, I can also help make events that focus on financial and security gain in order to improve both the council and school of the server. I will do my best in order to keep justice on school grounds and will keep everyone's time on the server fun and enjoyable.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread