GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?: iijustsodaii

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None

What is your timezone?:
CST (Central Standard Time)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Poogie#8519

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
None at the moment.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I recently got back from my 3 month break and now active in my free time. I would be on for 3-6 hours when I have time. If there is anything important I need to attend then I will attend it (If I can).

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Mya Silva Grade 12

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes I am fully aware of the consequences.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:
Student Council's issues of concern and organize student events and activities. They gives students the abilities to develop leadership to help schools out.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
To be able to help out people and get out of my comfort in socializing.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes. I am pretty good at being creative and making plans for events.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Leadership is a great role for student council because you have to lead your school and the students in the right direction.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
I would simply ask them what is happening and how they got here. Then I would try my best to give them an conclusion of their problem.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would let the principle know.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would talk to the councilor about their wrong behavior them comfort the student making sure they are ok.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? I would ask someone in the meeting about the information and if they didn't know I would ask the host of the meeting questions of that information that I didn't have.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would tell them that I wasn't trained for what they gave me and would ask for their help.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

A school homecoming or prom dance should be held at the school. This dance could be held in the gym and be held around evening till Night. For student councilors to get music, ideas, and the things students (and staff) would want to have at the dance, we (students council) would make a forum for everyone to fill out. Afterward, the student council will pick out the best theme for the dance. The admission fee wouldn’t be expensive, it will only be 10 dollars for each person and will be given a tag. The tags will be used for if a student leaves to get food and already paid they would come back show their tag to let us know that they already paid and won’t pay again. Everyone would be dressed in suits, dresses, or even props for the them (resource pack may be needed for theme). If a student's outfit does not meet the dress code there will be a change of clothing in the office. To prevent students from having missing/stolen money, the snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) will be free. There will be only one hallway that will open for students to enter and exit (so there are no strays) and supervisors or volunteers would be standing in the hallways so students can loosen up a bit while dancing. All classrooms and extra rooms will be locked so strays can not do anything bad. If anyone is caught doing/having something bad (ex. Making out, sex, alcohol, etc.) there will be punishment leading to detention or worse. There will be a time when staff can join in the dance. This can lead to students and staff having a dance-off. For us to let the students know prior to the dance, we plan to let students know two weeks prior dance. The tickets will start one week prior to the dance. After the dance, the student council, staff, and/or volunteers can help with the clean-up to make sure our school stays shiny clean.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Mya Silva

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(303)-679-5498

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Smart, shy, nice, active person.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1650357875739.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I could really get something done. Most people slack off, but I can keep them on their toes.

Why do you want this position?:
To be able to help the school.

What interests you the most about student council?:
That I'm able to grown my social and leadership skills.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Asking students what they want for the school and making fun events.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

- Thank you for taking your time to write an application! Unfortunately, we found the application lacked detail. I suggest developing the answers before applying again​

Users who are viewing this thread