mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School Council Application

GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: DyslexicDrake

Past warns/kicks/bans?: 2 warns and 1 banned, I was banned because of the drunk effect they thought I was flying and using hacking client

What is your timezone?: GMT+8

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: DyslexicDrake#1056

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): none

Describe your activity on the server?: I am very active in the server

List your accounts and roles on this server?: DyslexicDrake
[18][Grade-12] Tanjiro U. Zennix

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: yes I am aware of inactive for more than 15 days will be removed from the council, I will try my best to be more active

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:
A student council is a group of students who volunteer to help other students, plan events, organize the school and helps the school faculty when they need it. They also hang around the school to see if there is any students in trouble or needs help. They would always show a warm smile and give out a hand to help them and ensures that noone in school grounds breaks the school rules and keep everyone safe and happy.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): I was motivate to apply as a student council because of my best friend she showed me about the student council and I like what she do so thats why I am interest to help her out too and become part of the student council.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): yes I am aware of that and I love all sort of events helping others having a great teamwork too creativity is where I am good at.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?: President - The person who has all the responsibilities to everything and manages the whole council team
Vice President - They also have big responsibilities to everything but they helps the President to manage
Secretary - They keeps logs and everything, creating small events and they can have other councilors to help them create the event also keeping tracks of the roles under them.
Treasurer - They deals with the event budgets and they get items from the shops and shopkeepers for the event and comes up with good ideas and get enough money for creating new school events.
Student Body Reporter - They manages the school magazine and makes sure that everything goes perfect and nothing goes wrong
Council Representative - This role is higher than a normal council member, doing morning announcements and being a perfect good role model and training new council members.
Council Member - A new council member under trainment or trail. Keeping the students sticking with the school roles and calling school staffs if there is a student not following school rules.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Stop harassing each other ask them what happened why did they fight in the first place and solved their problem make them stop harassing each other if the problem was not solved tell it to the higher role councilor ask for help.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? I would send screenshot and send it to the president of the councilor and track them down.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? I would speak to the and remind the what is the purpose of a student council if they don't listen give them warning or else I will tell it to the higher role councilor, I will also take a screenshot what they did to the student and send it to the higher role councilor.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? I will write it down in a piece of paper so that I won't forget it in the meeting or ask to the other members of a student council so that I won't forget it in the meeting.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? I will listen what the teacher would have to say to me and asked what I did wrong and correct it next time, if the teacher would punish me for what I did I would accept the punishment next time I won't do it again and be careful next time.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more): It would be coding festival! Me myself I really love to learn coding and compete other people who loves to code too it will be fun if there is a coding festival and to those people who wants to participate and learn how to code they can participate to the coding festival ever since I was a kid I really enjoy coding I wish they add a coding festival event its like irl called codejam but its coding festival its where you can finish the project by 24 hours or 7 days of coding that will be fun to make if they can implement that, the thing is how would they implement the coding festival inside the minecraft game I'm sure there is a code that can implement the coding festival people would love to see the coding festival even me myself I love doing coding I also do this irl too. The way they can actually learn how to code there would be an instractor to teach them how to code for example teaching them how if statements works or how do they print a text on a program that will be so cool if they can implement that and there are 1st prize up to 3rd prize and I want to see people picking a team on a coding festival for example there would be 50 teams on a coding festival who ever have the best idea wins the 1st prize to 3rd prize and the student will vote who has the best prize the voting will be on a councilor that will be so cool we can make the prizes really cool too!
And there is one more thing I want to add if its possible for those who will participating in the coding festival they get to choose what programming languages to pick if thats possible, if its possible that will be really awesome! If you can add the Coding Festival Event.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Tanjiro U. Zennix

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 030-274-8852

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: Tanjiro is 5"8 tall his voice is really deep he is really good at math and he loves to everything about technology he always read all the latest tech and he is really good at fixing some gadgets so he decided to learn programming but he needs to finish his high school he work hard a lot he loves making friends he is good to the people if they are good to him, he gets angry easily he cannot hold his temper his a very nice person and a hansome man.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): Screenshot_20220430-103026_Skinseed.jpg

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: cause ever since my best friend join the student council it made me fall in love doing student council as well and I wanted to help her as well to the people breaking rules and not following school rules none of the other applicants suits me only student council suits me thats why I really wanted to be one of the member of the student council.

Why do you want this position?: because I want to help the school mentain other students for not breaking the school rules and I will make sure they will not fight each other help them not to feel lonely and to mew students help they get along with their new classmates and have a very good friends.

What interests you the most about student council?: what interest me is welcoming people asking them their struggles in school what is the worst subject they are struggling at and help them get rid of their bullies if someone is bullying them

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: The best thing is give them kindness, love and obedience make sure there will be positive energy on our school I can't even promise you that it will be always positive energy but I could help the school safe by making sure that the students will not bully other students and giving loving and kindness in our school making sure the school we are creating is always positive energy no more bullies and harassement I really hope I can make the school safe by doing this.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

- Thank you for taking your time to write an application! Unfortunately, we found the application lacking detail in a few of the questions. I suggest developing the answers before applying again​

Users who are viewing this thread