Not open for further replies.

Thiriston

Level 21
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: ronzdyl
Role in School Council: Auditor
Expected activity (out of ten): 7-8
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 15
Previous Applications: I applied for teacher on the old forums, not sure if that was accepted or denied because I was on vacation that week.
Motivation for joining: I want to help the council and the school get better and have some new ideas.
What is the School Council?: School council is a group of students who have been elected by peers and instructors to help the school district.
What happens in the School Council?: Teachers, instructors, and students meet on a specific date to issue things that will be happening in the school. They all have to agree and make the proper decision that is right for the council and for the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would politely disagree and suggest something else that can help.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would respectfully ask why people dislike my idea, after that, try and resolve the issue that is making people not like my idea.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: I never would've thought that I would become school president, but it seems that I have succeeded in my goal. Have you ever thought of a school where everyone can walk through the school being proud that they are walking through this school. No one will be afraid of being bullied and they can walk through the school with that thought in their head. I, Mr. Ronz will make sure that that can happen. This school has tutors, councilors, very helpful teachers, and an amazing council. I am proud to have the ability to make it better.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
I am sorry I have not been able to attend these past 5 meetings. I will try my best to make up missing the past meetings.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
"Okay, I appreciate your honest and I respect your decision. Thank you for having me, I wish you the best of luck."

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Mr. Ducks,

I am writing this letter to convince you that I would be a great person to take the place of the school council auditor. I will put in all of my effort to make every meeting. If I cannot attend a meeting, I will PM you. I want to help the instructors, teachers, students and council as much as I can. During meetings I will give my best advice in the most polite way. I will also be as positive as possible. I will make sure that no one will scam anyone. I will give as much information as possible if something like that happens. I think I would make a great audit and that I would be suitable for the position.

Sincerely,

ronzdyl

(I have been on the past forums for more than two weeks, since it said that I had to been on the forums for a week or more to apply.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread