mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied School Councillor Application! | Hyundi Sumisu-Corella | SillySilus

SillySilus

Level 8
Highschool Council | (Hyundi Sumisu-Corella) Thank you to ANYONE who takes the time to read through my application even if I'm accepted OR denied- I'm just happy I'm able to take the chance!

OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
noisemachine

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
1 temporary ban- for spouting nonsense in icly chat (Greenie phase when I first started, understand I'm not using it as an excuse. It isn't. It's just the honest truth which I will carry on giving you)

What is your timezone?:
Great British Standard Time (Yes I'm British)

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
Yes- I have discord although they don’t do the #0000 at the end no more but my discord is SillySilus. (With the . on the end)

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
http://schoolrp.net/threads/noisemachine-korean-lang-application-attempt-2.55217/
(this is from my old srp account, I have a new one lol I forgot the password)

Describe your activity on the server:
Im mostly active, I do have school so that adds a dent- but I can guarantee I'm not online fully only like 3 days a week, all the other time and weekends I'm online!

List your accounts and roles on this server:
I have one account which is noisemachine and my role is only a high school student!

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes I am fully aware of this, which is why I promise I will never be inactive for more than 1 week obviously unless something serious is going on with me or taking a break E.G holidays and all

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
The Student Council is a group of individuals who help staff deal with School Events, make sure that life in school is misery-free and is always there to support others in ANYTHING they need help with!

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
For a while- I saw councillors as goody too shoes who were nothing but teachers' pets, but quite frequently I've had a different change in mind and mindset all in all! I'd like to build a good reputation for myself in the land of the school but outside too where people know they are safe with me and can talk to me about ANYTHING they need, and I will help!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes I'm fully aware- and ready to work with anyone I must to make people feel appreciated EVEN IF I don’t like them, but I will sacrifice my personal opinions and issues for the sake of others and Karakura Highschool!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
The role of the councillors is to provide help to teachers, staff and students when they need it- to help with setting up and preparing but also coming up with events, dances, balls and much more themed activities! Quite a big role which I find that not a lot of people understand is that they also must help lead students into shelters and to safety when freak-accidents happen like terrible storms and tornadoes and hurricanes! The list goes on- this is why I have such a high respect for councillors nowadays I've really seen how much care and concern they put into their fellow class students!

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school, and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Id observes the situation at first- just over listening their conversation as I see hand movement and signs of yelling and cussing. Id step in and force them away from each other, not hurting them just keeping them separated until further help arrives, E.G Teachers, nurses, anyone really! Until further support arrives, I would try and get a handle on the situation and find on what's going off- Id speak to both students individually in a 1 to 1 talk about what's going off. Still keeping them separated, id warn them both of any further actions WILL lead to a detention. As soon as teacher or staff arrive, I will tell them about the situation and let them decide their punishment.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Id remembers a good look of him head to the nearest staff or teacher as there would be nothing more I could simply do if hes ran off, as has been warned multiple times that detention and expulsion is a possibility- of course we have the CCTV which we can check and find out the students name and report directly to Head Principle or Teachers.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Id step in straight away- telling the kid to get the teacher or Councillor President. As only a fellow Councillor in this situation, there's nothing more I can do than warn her/him and correct him/her on their actions, but I can and WILL report it to staff, teachers and Councillor President.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Id stay behind after the meeting and talk to another councillor or Councillor President, asking for perhaps a notebook with everything we spoke about at the meeting so I'm not wasting her/his time when they can be out helping and preparing for other important matters and that’s all id do because it's all that’s NEEDS to be done.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would simply apologise and ask what I did wrong. I would ask her to correct my actions by telling me what I should do next time so that it never happens again. I would take note of it and learn from it as one of my failures.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

A very cool and creative idea I have in mind is! DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEEEEE! To have a professional Karakura Highschool Beach Night Event! TA DAAA! Indeed, you heard me right! Where we will have many cool games and fun activities plotted throughout the course of the beach with a dance floor and DJ Set underneath the pier, there will be stunning attractions such as Ocean activities and decorations over the mountains and to end it off a huge firework display; but wait first let me explain each section of the event! We will have THREE main attractions! The Dance floor/Dj set! A fashion competition.... BEACH STYLEEEEE!!!! Where the winner will get a prize of their choosing of which is appropriate and sensibly chosen, not too expensive! And for our final MAIN attraction the Firework Display where we can float surfaces floating on the ocean as a place for Highschool and College students alike to enjoy, relax and watch the fireworks! Of course, there will be little games and activities spread out around the beach too! Perhaps a “WHO CAN BUILD THE BEST SANDCASTLE” and many other enjoyable games and even POSSIBLY A SECRET ACTIVITY which is a bit laid back with a lot of walking! A full tour of the beach and its history of how it came to be! Wouldn’t that be awesome! To not only plan and setup this event but considerate the students' learning skills and academic abilities! If all goes well and according to plan, we can even think about getting in contact with shops up on the pier and maybe a having a walk-around-market where students can buy food and items for discounts and low prices! A win-win for everyone! AM I RIGHT!? Of course, we can't have a lovely market square on a pier without some stunning attraction which is why I suggest adding some stalls, where you can compete with friend's head-to-head and win prizes and enjoy it with your fellow school students!

And that concludes my Future Event idea! CREATIVE AND APPLAUDIBLE! AM I RIGHT? OR RIGHT? HAHA! Thank you for taking your time to read my ideas! I'm HIGHLY GRATEFUL!

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:
Hyundi Sumisu-Corella

Phone number:
030-221-0579

How would you describe your personality?:
Hyundi Sumisu-Corella would have an odd sense of humour; some find it quite unique! He’s rather intelligent and protective of his close friends' students- he doesn’t like people bad mouthing for no evidential reason and is all around a silly but kind-hearted individual!

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): (I will be getting a new remodel for Hyundi Sumisu-Corella soon! But if i end getting accepted i can notify each member so they're aware!) <333333
1694203622552.png1694203622667.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Most applicants who apply- ramble on and will say ANYTHING to make the spot- but I! when I say I'm going to do something! I'm GOING to do it. Nothing will stop be from making the spot! I might not deserve it- i might not be the best person in the whole world to do the job- but life is about second chances, and IM GOING to take it!

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position so I myself, can say I've helped, so I can say I set that up! I want this position because i want to feel like I'm worth something, be helpful and be useful- not just feel like I'm disposable and replaceable.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me the most about the council is their determination to deal with the situation and help the individual as much as they can until they reach their limit, and even when they do reach it- somehow, they exceed than anyone could ever think!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I can't promise you that I'll be able to make the changes straight away- but what I can do is promise you that I will try my best and my hardest by being there when I'm needed, donating money to charities that are vital, Patrol the school multiple times a day in my own time JUST to make sure others are safe and feel welcomed- as the students are MY top priority!

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED
Thank you for applying but your application needed more detail and lacked formality.

Users who are viewing this thread