Bryconium
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: we4u

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): 21 ➧ #0509

How old are you? (Optional): N= N/A

What is your time zone?: UTC-6

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say its a 9/10 due to the fact that during school time i am very tired so maybe 1 day out a week i wouldnt be on.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No and i never want go get banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I fully acknowledge even though i am new to the employee faction!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

KHS Counselour

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A counselor is a person who helps student whether its studies, emotions, academics they will help they talk to students about stuff thats going on in their life they are also looked up to as role models to some people!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I belive in general experience, i would say i dont have to much experience in roleplay due to the fact that i have only been playing srp for about 8 months but during those 8 months i have learned a lot about roleplaying and even though i do not know about roleplaying i am still willing to learn more about it, but i have been roleplaying since about 2018 on others servers and i have gained alot of knowledge from them thats mostly the experience i have in general.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I got a notifaction on discord saying that Counselours were coming back and i was like wow i should definetly apply for this, also KHS staff have been very kinsd and lively and i would love to be apart of the School Employee Faction with all the other School staff, I want to join because of the fact that it seems like a newer opportunity to me and i possible way to get better at roleplaying.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

we4u-

98101-[College][Bachelor][Basketball Team]
10routez[Bird]
soogia[Grade 8]
────────────

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: He would have a very annoyed but professional expression on his face wait! did he want to strangle the kid or be professional? he chose to polietly ask the student to stop before thratening to give detention now the student continues he will once again tell them to stop in a very mature way the male would assume there is no other way to get it to the student so he guesses he would just send them to detention due to the fact they have made him very annoyed and direspect him.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: He would have a very tired and annoyed expression due to the fact that two students were fighting he would rush towards the altercation and attempt to break it up by puting himself in between the two students he would then ask who started it? then he would say wait no it doesnt matter both of you have detention and he would send them to detention no if buts or maybes.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would have a very reluctant expression on his face due to the fact that the employee could lie and say he was the one doing it but he would still end up asking the employee what they were doing and if they say mind your business or something he would simply exclaim this is my business you are damiging the Employee reputation now if they continue he would then tell them to stop and if they refuse to do so he would report them to Higher ups.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? He would be very professional conversating with others sitting down and relaxing he would most of the time be seen looking out into the sky wondering if there was more out there.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
The male would walk towards the door to the small office and open it with his left hand with a tired expression he would then pull the seat of the student out like a professional before taking a seat he would then get comfortable in the seat placing his left elbow then his right on the dsk intertwining his left fingers to his right he would then give the student a very attentive look.
/me The male would take a few steps left to right before taking a seat at the small desk he would the adjust the chair to the most comforting position befor saying "whats going on" to the student then giviing the student a comforting look as if he was trying to comfort the student, he move in a little closer trying to hear what probems the student would be facing.
/me The male would open the door to the small office for a student to enter he would then tell them to take a seat before taking a seat at his small desk with many comforting objects such as squishy toys cracking thingys and much more the males knees would be under the desk being crushed by the tiny desk before asking "anything you wanted to do or talk about" the male would then take out the game tic tac toe from the shelf in the small office offering to play it with the student.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Jiho Kiyama
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.Kiyama
Preferred Name: Mr.Kiyama

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: single

Academic Degree: Masters degree
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Social Work
Minors: Psychology

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: N/A
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
It all started when Jiho was in Kindergarten he met a girl named Akiko she was bullied alot, Jiho still wanted to be friends with her so one day he asked her "Can we be friends?" he said to Akiko, Akikko said no you dont want to be friends with me you would get bullied too! Jiho did not care all he wanted was to be friends with Akiko. Jiho still wanted to be her friend even though she kept on denying him the right to be friends, after months of trying she finally agreed they were finally friends! It was already the end of Kindergarten. They sadly moved away from eachother and Jiho was very sad. He went to first grade and made new friends! Friends not as good as Akiko but he made due. After many years of missing Akiko he finally made it to middle school! There he met Akiko once again, still being bullied for her grades! She was very depressed due to the fact she was being bullied so much but she always kept a proud strong appearence. Once Jiho finally united with Akiko again they ran towards eachother like one of those romance movies and hugged eachother, Jiho had so many questions for her that he could not wait to ask. they finally caught up on eachothers life but Jiho still had one more question! "Are you still being bullied" Jiho asked Akiko, Akkiko did not want to tell him she had still been getting bullied because she thought he would think she was weak and not worthy of being his friend! so she said " No actually im quite popular at this school!" Jiho though that was great! She finally fits in with other kids not knowing the fact that she was lying to him. Over the next couple of weeks life seemed to be perfect they hung out everyday going to the beach going everywhere! This sadly would not last forever. Akiko was getting bullied in the hallway by some older middle schoolers even though she was being bullied she still smiled not wanting anyone to see her crying! Jiho asked the teacher to go to the bathroom due to the fact he really did need to go. But he saw Akiko getting bullied and he just stood there with his eyes wide up, he felt betrayed and felt that she was lying about everything he walked away due to him being a immature middle schooler not actually knowing why she would lie to him. Later that day Akiko came outside to go play with Jiho but Jiho said he didnt want to be her friend anymore, Akiko was heartbroken she felt as though she had nobody else due to the fact her Parents didnt care for her neither did teachers. She tried to explain to Jiho but he still did not want to accept it he told her to leave him alone and thats what she did. They ddint talk for the next 2 years until 8th grade. Jiho finally understood what she was trying to explain to him. He exclaimed "Akiko im sorry i didnt get what you were saying at the time but i finally understand!" Akiko did not forgive him due to the fact he treated her so harshly. He offered to give her some emotional support but she refused, Jiho felt like the worst person ever! She went missing a few weeks later and was never found. Most assume she ran away and thats exactly what Jiho thinks he thinks she ran away due to the harash words he sad to her. He begin his seniors year of highschool and vowed to never insult someone for begin bullied. He begin to tutor kids at his last year of Highschool. He became a better person in his eyes but he could never forget what he did to Akiko..... He finally got into the college his wished for! He got a scholarship for Social work! He finally made it he studied for his last couple of years of highschool and he actually acomplished his goal now he just needed to finish his college years out, he was mostly quiet keeping to himself. When he witnessed bullying he did not get involved due to the fact that he didnt want to cause trouble for himself by causing an altercation. He felt so bad but he didnt want to loose his scholarship. He made it through his freshman year of college. He still didnt have any friends but he was happy, he congratulated himself due to the fact that his parents couldnt care less about him, he went to the beach and relaxed for about 6 hours he went home and passed out, for the next couple of weeks that he had he looked at what job he wanted for himself due to staff being so kind to him he kind of wanted to be a teacher but then he decided not to and wanted to be a Counselor due to the fact that he wanted to help students with whatever they are struggling with mentally or physically. He made it to his dorm and stayed inside his dorm for the rest of break studying what he would have needed to do to become a counselor he still suffered from trauma due to Akiko. He struggled with the basics of counselors at first but he got the hang of it, it was finally his Sophmore year of college! This year he made some new friends but he was really just that one quiet friend he still studied social work learning how to communicate with students and children. Him and his friends went out alot this year even though he was the friend that didnt talk much he still was having fun even if he wasnt showing it slowly breaking out of his shell. He finally actually smiled out with his friend they were hornswaggled at the fact that he smiled. After this he started talking more openly to his friends they were shocked at first but after a few weeks they got use to it. He was having a good time with his friends almost forgetting the trauma he went through from Akiko but it was still there deep in his mind. He continued to study social work seemingly fine he would be very happy with his life now, he studied social work a little more and finally made it to his Junior year of college. His professors were pretty nice to him treating him great even though he was progressinga little slower then others. Jiho was feeling the best he had ever felt, nothing to darastic happened through his junior just going out with friends and studying. He made it to his senior year and he was so proud of himself. He finally graduated from college they all threw their hats in the air. After graduating him and his friend attempted to stay in contact it didnt work out due to Jiho getting a new number. Jiho moved to Karakura to apply for a job at KHS as a counselor!

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining KHS is i had been harrowing with stuff considering a stretch of time nevertheless quite alot of school staff school staff treated me great, even though i wasnt equal to others kids intellectually they guided me to greatness due to the experience they had with children they accompanied and encouraged me to partake in extracurricular activities and grow into the man i am today. This is my motivation for joining KHS.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I suppose i carry the dependability that i could lecture children Intellectually or scholastic, due to the evidence that i am on the youthful oblique, i conclude that i would be capable of conversating with kids on the yothful side. This is why i believe picked over other applicants.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread