players online

School dormitory/back gate - Door permissions for Council

Vexosphere

Level 36
Vexosphere
Vexosphere
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: Vexosphere
What's the title of your suggestion?: School dormitory/back gate - Door permissions for Council

What's your suggestion?:
Basically, what I'm asking is gate permission from the dormitory side gate or back gate for regular councilors, so we can enter school or leave it when we want.

Why?

Well, it often happens (at least for me) that I'm staying in school after hours if roleplay gets too long. Yes, we can spawn, but... I do not like doing that. No immersion at all. I'm aware that our higher-ups already have doorperms, so I don't see why regular councillors shouldn't have those as well.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It will make everything easier. I remember when I had to climb on a tree with my higher-ups when I joined Council to receive my council equipment. While yes, they can enter school now on their own, I still do not see a reason for us not having it.

kustomzero

Level 145
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
Usually the gates for the dorms were specifically for the sport members because of practice and other events they had planned. However, I believe that the student council members AND club-leaders should have access to open the back gates to get into school whether thats for planned events, roleplays or whatever they need in for. No one wants to go through the sewers to get into the school or ask someone who has access to the gates to come open it for them when they need to be somewhere.

Renidite

Level 13
+1

I believe that the council should get permission to the doors specifically since some of them are now club supervisors. It shouldn't just be captains that get it. (Mainly to the side of the gate)

pepsae

Level 9
I think majority of students who are on sports and council should get access - not only council. Lot of tryouts, practices and whatnot include for those on a sports team. In that case +1

Leo_14

Level 35
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
+1 but with a twist

I believe councillors that should receive door perms should be ones that are club supervisors, since they would have to go and check up on clubs etc I believe they should get access to the dorm entrance. Furthermore club-leads should also get door access, there has been times for the occult-club meetings we have had to rely on the dorm entrance to get into school however If I myself am not there 9 times out of 10 we have to hold meetings elsewhere.

soratheonly

Level 77
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Usually the gates for the dorms were specifically for the sport members because of practice and other events they had planned. However, I believe that the student council members AND club-leaders should have access to open the back gates to get into school whether thats for planned events, roleplays or whatever they need in for. No one wants to go through the sewers to get into the school or ask someone who has access to the gates to come open it for them when they need to be somewhere.
This.

As an ex-club-leader, my meetings were often not during the school day, so it was hard to get everyone there because we'd constantly be going to grab them from the front gate. It'd be nice if council and club-leader had permission to the door next to the dormitories.

Users who are viewing this thread