mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied School Employee Application (Chef)

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
ImYourManMyles

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): MylesMiranda#7517

How old are you? (Optional): 14 almost 15. (I swear I'm more responsible than my age shows.)

What is your time zone?: Central

Describe your activity on the server: Weekends I'm of course off, but school starts at 8am-3:30pm. Any other time, I'll be on all day everyday.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I most certainly knoq that.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Chef. It's when you cook/bake. You hand make food, from recipes. But, in this case, it's Minecraft. So, the kids will line up for breakfast and lunchtime and I'll just pass them the food, when it's their turn.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a TON of roleplaying experience. I roleplay with my friends, and even my family. There's this game in Roblox, where I started roleplaying, called Bloxburg, and it's so fun to roleplay. My sisters and I would make a realm and build a neighborhood and a city, in Minecraft, and then we would roleplay all day long.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
School Employee Application (Chef) | SchoolRP
ImYourManMyles's Chef Application | SchoolRP
College Application | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

18[Grade-12]ImYourManMyles (I don't have any roles for right now, and I'm not in college yet.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Myless would look him deep into his eyes, put his mittens down, stand up, have his hands crossed over each other, and smile. He'd then tell the student to respect him for who he is, and what he does for other people. If he proceeds to not stop, then He'd be given further punishments.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Myless would stand up from whatever he's doing, run to the issues that they are having and he'd yell at them to stop, if they still do not stop he'd try to get in the middle of it and break it up. He'd then send both of them to detention, if they do not listen, they will get further punishments.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: He'd walk into the employees room, just to see the issues that are happening in there. He'd drop his pen and notebook and walk up to the issue. He'd tell his fellow employee to actually stop. If he proceeds to not listen, he'd ask a staff to do further punishment.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Myless would walk into the employees room, having an unsure look on his face on where he belongs. As his fellow employee is helping him find out where he goes, he has a big smile on his face showing his shiny white teeth, so everyone knows he brushed his teeth today.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me he'd get his grey dirty oven mittens as he takes out the hot pan of cookies from the oven
/me Myless would blatantly look at the recipe for the golden brown turkey, he'd read it quickly, then perfect the turkey.
/me he'd intensely watch the time as it counts down 5... 4... 3..."Ding!" the oven goes off, with a vanilla smell, he'd carefully take out the wedding cake.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Myless Skai
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Myles

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachleor
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): Culinary (arts)
Minors: N/A

Nationality: Chinese
Current Location: Karakura High-School
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Spanish

Backstory
Hi. I'm Myless. My life has been tough. I have 2 sisters, Harper and Anna, we all have had traumatic experiences. Lemme start from the beginning. Our parents weren't the nicest. If we got a bad grade, didn't do something right, or didn't make the food right. Oh yeah, I was the baker/cook in the family. Our mom was lazy and didn't want to deal with us or do anything. But, they would either cuss us out, or hit us, or even lock us up in a room for 3 days. Harper was the favorite in the family. She's the youngest, so she didn't really get in trouble as much as Anna and I did. On my birthday, June 13th, our parents disappeared. We woke up to nothing. No food, no water, and no parents. They left us. With nothing. They took everything with them and moved to a new country. We had to live on our own, we had to be our own parents, and be sort of homeless. We knew how to live alone and take care of our selves, because our parents did nothing anyways. But, now we didn't even have a house. It would either be really hot, or really cold, or even really rainy. We soon walked miles and miles long. Until we found a bakery shop, and I was a cooker of course, so that was my talent. I would look at my sisters eyes and run to the shop. We see that there's no customers. Just one worker and the manager. We had a plan. A smart one. Since, I knew how to bake and cook really good, we asked if we could have a job there. At the time I was 11, Anna was 10, and Harper was 8. So we were pretty young. They didn't have a lot of workers so we had a bigger chance of actually working there. We asked for the job, they smiled big and said, "YES!" 1 year.... We've been working here for 1 year now, and got really used to this place. We had our own specific jobs. I was the baker/cooker, Harper was the "Janitor" or cleaner, and Anna was the "Seater" or waiter. We got paid $16 dollars an hour, and would work for 24 hours. By the end of the day we would have at least $384 dollars. Soon enough, our area got more populated and we made new friends. We were over hearing a school called... Karakura High School. That's the school we attended. It was on the news and everything, it was the best school in the world. We soon quit our Bakery job, to focus on school. As soon as I was old enough to get a job at the school, I applied for the Chef job, because I loved cooking and baking. I quickly got a letter back from them and my dream came true. I got the job. I was going to be a Karakura Chef. We jumped for joy as we read the letter... "Congratulations, you are accepted. Welcome." It was the best feeling of my life.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS, is everyone says that I'd fit perfectly in with the School Employees. Those people are my biggest motivation and supporters. They hype me up, and make me want the job even more every single day. That's my motivation to join KHS.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Yes. But not on Minecraft. It was Roblox (Bloxburg) I was the principle of a very important school, and it was a popular game to play, and I'm the only one who got principle. I like to be the ruler, and tell people what to do. No problems happen after I say stop.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be accepted over other applicants because I have a ton of experience of roleplaying, bossing people around, following rules, listening, and all that. I also think I should be chosen over other applicants because I'd stick to my job, not let anyone down, and be the best there is.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: Nope
Do you have any questions?: Nope

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
This application lacks detail and you seem to have forgotten to bold your format questions.
- There are no Chef positions open, please check the School Employee roster before applying.

You may re-apply in 3 days
DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread