mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied School Employee application || Receptionist || dinoluvnuggies

d1no622

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Dinoluvnuggies

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): yes! my discord is: Harvey#4714

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: BST! [United Kingdom]

Describe your activity on the server: I am on for 10-11 hours a day!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have been banned once for avoidRP, but promise it will never happen
ever again!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I acknowledge if I am caught/specified being inactive I will
most certainly have my role taken away

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The receptionist role is a specific role given to special members,
it conceives of helping, giving sometimes discipline! The receptionist role is where u have to give out schedules, detentions etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing for around 2-3 years, so I think I have pretty good experience

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(can't link)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): currently my character is in grade-12 aged 18

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: my character would ask them to stop, if the specified student continues, my character will tell them they have received a detention and would tell them when and why. if things get to out of hand my character would call down a member of the senior leadership to help decide the next consequence.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would notice the 'fight' and rush over immediately after that he'd try to split up the fight. if things did not work, again my character would call down a member of the senior leadership team.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: my character would hush away any crowd (if there was one). if they wasn't a crowd my character would demand the employee to stop whatever action they have done, he would give them 1 chance and if they didn't stop he'd again call down a member of SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: My character would sit down, and have a chat to the other employees asking how they are and he'd try to be social

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He'd glance around the front entrance, turning his head to the students, he'd slowly get up sighing deeply. After he'd grab a notebook and begin to sketch the entrance in boredom, waiting for said students to come and ask for help
/me He'd get up seeing the two adolescents 'bullying' the young looking pre-teen, slowly he'd approach the three asking what was happening, after the convocation he'd sit back at his desk
/me He'd wave to the student, grabbing the notebook and sliding it across the desk in front of him, the student grabbing it he'd turn back, calling out "next!"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Hyeoto Clenta
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Hyeo, hyo

Age (Minimum is 25): 38!
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Maths & Languages
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Mathematics
Minors: Englang

Nationality: British
Current Location: Japan, Karakua
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory
Hyeoto Clenta was just a regular 15 boy, living his best life not sure of what he wanted to be. his life wasn't hard he had a wealthy family and always grew up to be happy; though something wasn't right, Hyeoto he didn't have anything to do so he decided to start a small business where he'd give out books to anyone, and make time tables for their daily life! It all went well until he turned 18 he knew he needed a job, so he did some research and sighed realising he didn't study much so he couldn't earn such a big job.

Hyeoto was looking and looking until he saw a poster reading 'Looking for employees!' Hyeoto's eyes lit, later that night he had done so much re search his eyes were dry and red, the next day, he smiled though he was really embarrassed as he knew all his friends would make fun of him so, he kept it to himself.
A few days past and he works on his application

Once he finally finishes it he smiles and hands it to the right address hoping for the best. he waits, and waits.. until he gets mail at the door he quickly opens the door slamming it on the delivery mans face, he was so excited as he slowly opened the envelope, his face lit.. HE HAD GOT ACCEPTED!! he prepared his suit and started his job as a receptionist!

Motivation for Joining KHS: It has been the biggest dream of mine to join the KHS, I feel it would really impact my chars life and make it more interesting. As right now life is very boring for him; And I think I will get some new experience rp, as I have never experienced this type of rp. and I feel it would be quite interesting.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think my character has the ability to strive forward that little bit more than other will be able to, I will always be active (ill try atleast), and ill add the extra touch ups. Some other applicants will probably have done better! but that's okay as you have to be in it to win it!

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application: none really!
Do you have any questions?: Nope! I will dm u if I do though!

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your application is far too short.
- You haven't properly formatted your application, nor have you bolded your questions.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread