FoxKingRP
FoxKingRP
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
FoxKingRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): FoxKingRP#3615

How old are you? (Optional): 18

What is your time zone?: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Describe your activity on the server: I'm active almost all day, usually around 8am - 12-3am.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No, I haven't

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes i do acknowledge this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A tutor is kind of a teacher because both of them focus on the students work and try to improve the students knowledge on different subjects. BUT the tutor helps the students in one hour sessions while the teacher does in some lessons. Also, the tutor can improve the student's knowledge because in that session there isn't as much noise as there is in one full classroom. The tutor also always tries to improve the students so their grades can become better and better!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been roleplaying for 6 years, ever since I was 12 years old. I used my character, Crusatire, as my main character, slowly creating new characters in his story. I used to mainly do text roleplay, like on Discord or Amino Apps, and it was fun until I took a break. And here we are, having fun with the entire SchoolRP community!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-finnish-second-attempt.40163/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-staff-application-psychiatrist.39861/ (Declined)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

18, Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Crusatire is not the type of person to get mad over small things. If a student is discriminating against him or bullying him, he will calm them down, talk to them, and, hoping the situation goes well, let them off with a warning. If continued, detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Crusatire will try to get in the way of them (he can take punches) and try to stop the fight and try to make the two talk it out and "hug it out".

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Crusatire will try to talk to them about what they are doing, informing them that what they are doing is dangerous and could cost their job, or even their life (depending on the situation). If they refuse to stop, he will talk to other staff members about stopping them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: Crusatire will act like a friend to all of the staff members, telling stories, playing small, fun games, joking around, or whatever friends do for fun. If a staff member is stressed out, he will try to calm them down, and motivate them to try their best about the situation they're dealing with.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me is watching the student as they walk into the office. With a smile, he greeted the student happily and welcomingly. "Welcome! How can I help you?"
/me is seen sitting at one of the desks with another tutor, having a friendly conversation with them.
/me walks over to the student. After reviewing the finished work they presented, he hands the student their marked work with a smile and says "You passed! Great job, kiddo!"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Crusatire Tilantae-Lane
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Crus, Fox

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: Athiest
Marital Status: Dating, not married.

Academic Degree: Drawing and Painting
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Art, Math
Minors: Literary Studies

Nationality: Finnish, Russian, Canadian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Finnish
Other Languages: English and Japanese

Backstory:
Crusatire has always been in love with art, it was one of the only ways he could really express himself without using words or movement as a child. Growing up, he was bullied a ton for being the odd one out, and drawing was a way for him to block out any hate he got from other people. Shortly after moving to Karakura, he met a lot of friends who loved his art, but was put in prison after taking the blame for the murder of Tori Lynn. After being released from prison after 9 months of living there, he was a changed man, and ultimately lost his motivation to draw. But he quickly gained his motivation again a few months later! During this time, his grandfather, Benny Lane, became a Professor for Karakura High, and Crusatire looks up to Benny a lot, and was inspired to teach. He loves to see how other people draw, and even got some of his friends to draw in his many sketchbooks! After finishing school, he met up with Mari, his highschool crush, and she told him about how she became a Tutor. The two of them bonded after hanging out with each other for months, and eventually fell in love, giving Crusatire enough confidence to try to be a teacher. He tried to get a job as an art teacher, but couldn't, as the role was already filled. So he moved onto a lesser role: tutoring. He was interviewed, and expressed his love for art and showed why he wanted to teach students how to draw like him. He was then accepted, and lived his life as a tutor for Karakura Highschool!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Crusatire loves art, like it's family to him. He realizes his time is growing close to an end, so he figures that transferring his skill and love for art to others will let his name move on after he is gone. His grandfather, Benny Lane, and his girlfriend, Mari, are, or have been, teachers before him.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: The entire SchoolRP community is one of my favourite communities by far, and getting involved in it more like this is just what I would love to do! I don't plan to be a teacher in the future, but I still love to teach others, and I thought what better way to show my character's passion for art than to teach other people?

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: Crusatire has been previously arrested for false accusations of murder. Crusatire does not have it in him to hurt other people, it's not in his heart. I do have GangRP knowledge, but it was for a different character, not Crusatire.
Do you have any questions?: None

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your responses to the format questions are far too short, when reviewing applications we expect more than a sentence or two. Make sure you're especially detailing the important questions; motivation, situations, etc.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread