mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied School Employee Application

chel

Level 6
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
qchel

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes, it is CHEL!#1900

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): I have yet to be banned.

What is your timezone?: EST time zone.

Describe your activity on the server: Truthfully, during weekdays I am not that active, my average playtime would be around 1-3 hours. However, during weekends I'm online for about 4-5 hours.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Of course.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The chefs at Karakura Highschool are expected to cater to their students. A pretty simple roll, but can be very important, especially during lunch hours.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: In general, I have had plenty of opportunities to experience many types of roleplay. I have been immersed in many other Minecraft roleplay servers including SchoolRP. I have been playing on this server for about 5 months now and I have been involved in scenarios that include GangRP and DetailedRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

LATIN APPLICATION - https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-language-application.33600/

ITALIAN APPLICATION - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33548/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I have two accounts, both 18 years of age in twelfth grade.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would first try to ignore the student, and if they kept going to the point where it'd be in the way of my job, I'd react in a calm, yet intimidating demeanor. Annalisa would not be offended by a mere students words, because she is an adult, and they are not. As a school staff, I should always act calm, to be an example to other students and would go report the incident to the head office.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would obviously try to diffuse the situation, by trying to separate the two students. I would calmly try to talk them out of fighting and if the students ignore my attempts, I would physically stop them and tell any students that are bystanders to get a higher up to help with the situation at hand. Worse case scenario, Annalisa would flee the scene and try her hardest to get another employee to help her out with the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
As a staff in KHS, we should all act in a respectful manner, as an example to the students that attend. If an employee was acting inappropriately on the job and risking putting others into danger, my character would immediately confront them, taking screenshots OOC for evidence if they were breaking rules or just doing something completely unacceptable as a school staff.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Annalisa would act the same way she'd act to students - friendly and respectful. She'd make sure she wasn't causing any trouble in the break room, and would often be seen sitting down, calling friends and chatting with her fellow employees. She'd consider this room a privilege, and would often be seen cleaning and sweeping the floors of the room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &7&owould slide the tray gently towards the student, offering a small smile and put the utensils on the side. &f"Enjoy!"

/me &7would rearrange the cleaned lunch trays, making note of the dirty trays left out and would wipe down the counter, turning off the lights

/me &7would wash her hands and put on a pair of silicone gloves before greeting the hungry students with a warm smile

In-Character Section
(The handwriting would be sloppy and rigid)

Full Name:
Annalisa "Lisa" Kishio
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Culinary Arts
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): Culinary Arts Management, Journalism
Minors: Business

Backstory
Annalisa was born into a middle-class family, her parents owning a small restaurant in Rome, Italy. Her fondest memories were waking up to her parents cooking and would find herself in the kitchen, helping her Mother cook for the dedicated customers that frequented the family-owned restaurant. She'd love to see people eat her food and bond with their families. Due to her constant help in the restaurant, Annalisa found herself wanting to become a chef when she grew of age, and thus took many courses in the Culinary Arts. Annalisa would admit she wasn't the most talented in cooking, but she made up for her lack of skill with dedication and care whenever she made a meal for somebody. She had taken multiple courses in College that were related to Culinary Arts and even had an internship at a renowned restaurant in Italy.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Not only has my family resided here, I also attended KHS from the 7th grade until graduation, and even my nieces and nephew attend! I want to join the KHS community once again but not as a student, but as a working faculty member for many reasons. Being well-knowledgeable about the school and staff that attend the school itself, I believe it will be a great place to start off my career as a chef!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Although I have worked at a restaurant before, I have never properly taken a job at a school. However, during my college years, I had taken a course which had us cater to children at a middle school. I would say that the experience helped me out with the tastes that people prefer and how to work in new environments. I also had the chance to apply for an internship at a renowned restaurant in Italy, where I learnt many new techniques and skills that I consider helpful, especially when serving mass amounts of people.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applicants because of the dedication I have. Although I may not be the best chef in terms of flavor, I can make up to that by my friendliness towards students and employees in KHS. I do believe that I would be a good addition to the culinary team in KHS because I'm willing to work overtime and I find myself very reliable, a good trait that I take pride in.

Extra :
(There'd be a coupon to Lisa's family Restaurant paperclipped to the application, with terrible handwriting beside it saying; "Thank you for your time.")

Additional notes about your application: This is my first big application, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Do you have any questions?: Not at the moment, but if I do have any, I'll be sure DM staff!

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
You may re-apply for School Employee in 3 days. Please ensure to fully detail your responses as some lack proper detail; your /me's and the description of your chosen role. Reminder: This role (Chef) calls for a pretty high activity due to it's importance in roleplay.
- Your backstory is under the word count called for by the format (143/300 words)

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread