mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted School employee Application

What is your Minecraft username?:
TwerkingJesusRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Elena | T.V#8795

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
Yes, I reached the warn limits, But I learned from my mistakes and I have not got any warnings for over a year. I read the rules and learned from what I did wrong, since that time I have not got any warnings or bans.

What is your timezone?:
CEST also known as Central European Summer Time

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online everyday after school, I would first begin with my homework before I go on SchoolRP. I am usually online for an amount of 12 hours.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do and I agree with that rule, as a school employee you have to be often online to complete and keep your job.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A receptionists duty is to assist students with school related problems/questions. For example, finding Classes, answering questions and redeeming rewards from reward tokens. A receptionist must also remain calm and polite to set a good example for pupils. They may also do any additional tasks to ensure the reception continues to run smoothly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I was once befor a receptionist but I got demoted for copying, I learned from that mistake from copying and now I am making my own application, I had a small experience in being an receptionist, so what I learned about that experience was, I was making sure the students wouldnt curse and watch their language. So I'm pretty sure I could be a good Receptionist without getting fired. At this moment I am a college student, I have been a college student for OOCLY 2 years and experienced alot in roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-application.32274/ Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-application.30321/ Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/twerkingjesuserp-office-secretary application-2.19879/ Accepted(Before i got demoted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college,specify your degree level):

College bachelor's degree

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic,
how does your character react?:

I would give them a warning to watch their language, if they wont stop they would get a second warning and if they still continue there will be action taken and they would get send to the principle's office for ignoring an order that got asked with a polite manner.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Elizabeth would stand between the fight stopping them, and ask them why they are fighting then she politely tell the two or more to go to the nurse office to get their wounds and bruises treated, then after any wounds are treated, she'd sympathetically inform them that they'd have a detention after school for behaving inappropriately in school grounds.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I would warn them and remind them they are acting clearly inappropriately and if the other employee continue acting inappropriately a SLT staff would be informed about it, If the school employee is involving themselves in dangerous behavior, I would warn them and remind them its very dangerous and not acceptable within school grounds.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
Elizabeth would look quietly to see if anyones here if so she would stay quiet as possible. If so in
the break room she would always stay quiet and sit on her laptop to do her work. She would politely talk with the employees on her break in the breakroom, She ofcourse would
help if they need help in the break room. Elizabeth would be as quiet as possible as hoping not to disturb anyone, She would continuing working on her laptop quietly.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me She cleared her throat eventually she looked at the student placing her hands on the desk She said with a soft tone "Yes how may i help you dear?"

/me me silently opened the door, looking not to disturb anyone and grabbing the stuff that she needs, Then sat down placing her laptop down with a calm look, silently she began her work.

/me Smiled at the student, as she hand over the students schedule, She said with a soft happy tone "Your class starts at period 1 the class will be announced, Have a wonderful day!"

In-Character Section (Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
Full Name:

Elizabeth Au Clair Luck

Age (Minimum age is 25):
25 years old

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mrs. Luck

Academic Degree:
A.S (Associate Of Sience)

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Sociology

Minors:
Psychology

Backstory
Elizabeth Au Clair Luck was a Spanish female who got born in Gran Canaria, When she was born Elizabeth used to be too small for her age, She had to spend days in the hospital until she was ready to go home. Years later at age 6 Elizabeth loved reading, She read alot of books and always got good grades, Elizabeth always got called a nerd and got abused to do other people's homework. Elizabeth didnt know how to stand up for herself back then. At the age of 13 Elizabeth's parents got into a fight and her mother took her to Karakura. Where she learned Japanese on the Karakura Highschool. Elizabeth still loved reading and she continued doing her hobby, she made alot of friends and didnt got used as much as usual. She still somewhat got used by a few people but atleast not half of the class. Later on Elizabeth got at the age of 18 when she started studying harder for her future. She thought it was time to make changes and start working on college. Elizabeth studied very hard for her exame and when the day come she was concentrating on the exam. When she got accepted she was very happy and continued reading books to acknowledge more, her mom was very proud of her of how far she came. She never gave up on her dreams and hobby's and got far. At the age of 20 she started working on getting a job. She wanted the best in life and studied harder then she did usual. She always spent her spare time in the library studying for her future job, and as the time got nearer she couldnt find much information so she decided to look online for more information. Therefore making her ready and fairly confident she can do it with her first application.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation to join KHS is I have been working very hard to reach my goals, I've always dreamed about being a receptionist. I would work very hard to help the students of Karakura High School, and i would keep up my future. I always loved helping people and I hope I can help as many students as I can. I never gave up my dreams and always continued working and fighting to reach the goal to become a receptionist.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted because i believe in the future I can be a great receptionist and I would love to help other students, since I've been a college student for a year now, I personally think its time for a change and start working on my future. I believe I can help highschool students as in college students too in the future. I would do my best to keep the job, and to work very hard. I promise you will not be disappointed.

~Sincerely Elizabeth Au Clair Luck

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Receptionist at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread