Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?): scone

How old are you? (Optional):n/a

What is your time zone?: est

Describe your activity on the server:2-3 hours a day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?) : no

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?: yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: free for any role

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: lots of experience but I am a slow typer

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: to be more interacive with my peers and make money

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: n/a

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): 11th grade

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: sir/maam im going to have to ask you to stop curseing. it is agenst school rules. if you do not stop i will report you to a Counseller

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: everyone calm down! this is not appropriate.both of you will be sent to a Counseller

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: sir/maam you can not do that. stop that right now if this should escalate you will be suspended for your actions. you must stop now.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me sits down to enjoy an energy bar and a bottle of water during a breack
/me shuffles down the hall with many papers in hand. trying not to drop them while delivering them to a classroom
/me walk over to the break room food bar and restocks it with food and drink

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Niko
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):n/a
Preferred Name: Niko

Age (Minimum is 25):19

Academic Degree: still choosing
Major(s):
Minors:

Nationality:
Known Languages: n/a

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

this isent really a question but i just wanted to say that even if i may not be the right age i think i would make a good fit for the roll. thank you much for your time looking over my forum.

NoZinth

Level 201
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thanks for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction! Unfortunately your application was denied. You're welcome to re-apply in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread