Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+

INFORMATION
Karakura High School and Community College welcome future employees who wish to apply. The school employee faction has a multitude of options from Janitor to Librarian each has different roleplay experiences and purposes within the school. Are you interested in joining the team? Apply today.

There's a choice of seven roles when applying for a school employee, giving you a wider opportunity for you to find a job that suits you and your character. Employees are expected to reach the minimum requirement of 10 Hours by the end of each month, once these hours are completed and correctly logged in the Karakura Academics Discord, employees can claim the minimum of ¥150,000. As an employee, you have the option to do 'overtime' which you receive ¥50,000 for every additional 6 OOC Hours completed within the month, allowing employees to claim a maximum of ¥250,000.

EMPLOYEE FACTION ROSTER
APPLICATIONS TO BE MARKED:
Every month (or later if the faction is full)
Applications may still be denied prior to this date.

APPLICATION RULES
1. Bold the questions, do not bold your answers.
2. You must speak fluent English
3. Do not use any other fonts than Times New Roman. For header texts and titles, please use Arial.
4. Do not color text in your application.
5. Use proper English, including appropriate grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
6. Detail your application where appropriate; some questions may require more detail than others.
8. Do not post on other people's applications.
9. Do not advertise your application.
10. Ratings do not affect the eventual outcome of your application.
11. Be patient, applications will always be marked by the end of each month. — do not ask for your application to be reviewed.
12. Do not plagiarise/copy from other applications or sources! Please do your own research on the role you're applying for and form your own response.
13. Your application must be written by you.
14. Ensure you're correctly spacing your responses and paragraphs.
Rules that are highlighted in red can lead to instant denial or a temporary School Employee application blacklist.

REQUIREMENTS
1. You must have a somewhat clean history, having such will make your acceptance chances higher.
2. You must be active within the server, being active shows you are dedicated and ready to host classes often. (If you haven't logged on to the account you're applying within 7+ days, your application will be automatically denied)
3. You are expected to be mature and know how to roleplay according to the role.
4. You must have the capability to be patient, and fair and use common sense.

APPLICATION FORMAT
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

Describe your activity on the server:

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
/me
/me

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Preferred Name:

Age (Minimum is 25):
Academic Degree:
Major(s):
Minors:

Nationality:
Known Languages:

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do I have to give my OOC age? No; you may leave the question "How old are you? (Optional):" blank or respond with "N/A". This question is purely to allow us to gauge your maturity level based on: Age, Spelling & Grammar, and overall activity in-game.

How do I know which positions are currently open to apply for? Check the School Employee roster, any empty spaces highlighted in green are applicable positions: [CLICK HERE]

Can I have some pointers for my application? Here are a few simple tips and things to remember when applying:
  • Remove any 'comments' left on the forums, for example: /*COMMENT*/.
  • Bold your questions, not your answers.
  • Leave appropriate line-spacing between each question; 2 spaces in between a new section, 1 space for a new question (recommended)
  • Format your application! By doing this you are not only showing the person reviewing the application that you care about your application, but you're also making it look neater. Examples; banners, sections, lines, bullet points, etc.
  • Check the roster BEFORE applying. It's important to check the position you're applying for is actually available, this prevents you from wasting your time.

Are employees allowed to GangRP? No, it is strictly forbidden for employees to partake in GangRP; you're representing the school, after all.

When will my application be marked? Applications are marked whenever spots need filling; applications will always be marked at the end of the month. Do not ask for your application to be reviewed, this results in instant denial.

How old can my character be? Your character must be at least 25, but it's encouraged to be a little older. Please keep your character's age somewhat realistic, you shouldn't be over 75.

Can I apply for higher-up positions such as Head of Department? No; any higher-up positions in the available departments are all earned through In-Character promotion and aren't applicable.

What if I'm already a school employee, but wish to change departments? Pre-existing employees that wish to change their department must have been active within the faction for 1 OOC Month before switching. Once the month is complete, they will follow the regular format, changing the "Motivation to join KHS" question to: "What is your motivation for changing departments?:". More information is available in the Employee Handbook.

Any questions? Feel free to direct them to the #help channel in the Karakura Academics Discord. https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread