players online

Denied School librarian application - Dante 'von Liechtenstein'

Nijvzz

Level 6
[OOC section]
In-Game Name:
Nijvz

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Librarian

How often do you log onto the server?: I log onto the server every day after I wake up, most of the time I play around 5 to 10 hours a day. There are some days where I need to work after I'm done with working I'll log in and play again. I can't play on the important holidays, like Easter and Christmas.

Do you have discord? Yes, I have discord. My discord username and tag: zZz#7777

Do you have a microphone? No, I don't have a microphone at the moment. If it's important to have a microphone, I'll buy one.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I only have been banned once. Back in 2019 when I was a new player, I didn't read the rules. I glitched an item and didn't give it to the staff. Loooper found out that I glitched items, so he gave me a perm ban and I understand that completely. I applied on the forums of an unban (Nov 21, 2019). I understand why I have been banned and I never glitched anything again.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Every time I wake up, I log on to the server. I play a lot on the server without any jobs, if I get the job I would even play more because I have a lot more things I need to do. I would play as much as I can to keep the job.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do recognize this. If I broke any rule of the server, it would be logical if I get fired. I would expect nothing less than being punished for what I've done. School employees need to give the right example to the other students.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: School librarians have the chance to give an adoration for perusing to understudies everything being equal. School curators likewise show the understudy the essentials of utilizing a library and its assets. As a rule, these curators work together with instructors to assist them with finding the important materials and assets to upgrade homeroom guidance. I want to make the school library a place where everyone can read and get more knowledge peacefully.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, but I'll do my best and try to gain all the experience that I need to play this role/job successfully. If I get the job, I'll take the opportunity to gain all the experience. I'll put as much effort as I can to learn how to roleplay a job like this.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I started to play on the server around 2019, I knew the basics of roleplay by hanging out with more experienced players. I knew all the basics, but I didn't know the rules of the server. After I got unbanned, I read all the rules. The roleplay experience began to grow after I read all the rules. I became more familiar with how to do bigger actions, grammar, etc. The only thing I still need to learn is how to detailrp, but I'm doing my best to learn that.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, I'm am familiar with the function of a school librarian and what they need to do. They need to make the school library a nice and quiet place where every highschool or college student can do variable things like reading books, study, and buy books. They need to make it possible for all the students that there would be enough supplies of reading and study material, so everyone can keep studying and reading.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would ask the student to stop cursing at me, kindly. We are all humans, so everyone can make mistakes. If the student stops cursing after asking it nicely, I would thank the student for listening to me. If the student doesn't stop, I'll ask the student why he or she is cursing at me, and why he or she would do that. If that doesn't work, I would call for a higher-up, like a school principal. There is always a solution, so I would stay calm.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: It is a job requested by a higherup, so I would take the job. If it is a dangerous job that can affect other students, I will make sure that the other students are safe by getting them away from the area. After that, I would do the job as the school principal requested. If the job is unnecessary, I would ask the school principal why she wants me to do a dangerous job like that kind. I would do the job for sure if it is necessary.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would ask him or her to calm down and explain what happened, and why he or she would show that kind of behavior to other employees or students. I would remind the employee of the fact that he or she is an adult. If the employee doesn't calm down and keeps showing that behavior, I would call a higherup for help. If the employee stops and calms down, I would report it to a higherup and let them decide that the employee is going to be punished or not.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Dante 'von Liechtenstein'
Chosen Job: School Librarian

The motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is making the school and the school library a safe place for all the students, so they can read, study and follow the classes as they did before. I want to help the students to spread their knowledge with everyone they know, as a school librarian I would be open for different kinds of help. Every student can talk with me when they need somebody, I'll try to hem everyone as much as I can, and I'll put as much effort as I can in the job. As a kid, I would read books all the time, everyone did in my family so it was normal for me to study hard and do as much as I can to help others. Everyone is special, and I would help them with finding that out.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 39

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that I would be accepted over the other applicants because I will give everything I have to make the school and library a special place. Everyone can come to me with any type of question and I'll help the students who strive to learn more. I know the basic system of the library. A student selects a book, he or she will pay for the book and he or she will get the book. I love to be in or around the school library, getting more knowledge by reading books. A school library is an important place for the students, so I want to keep it as an important place.

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
The role you applied for currently has no open slots.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread