Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Alcidies (Account for Role : Nqao)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Alcidies#6666

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
No.

Describe your activity on the server:
Very active, Online everyday on many accounts. Usually on for multiple hours a day.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
School Librarians are the source of education, supplying many students a multitude of books - from personal use of fiction, to core subject textbooks. Librarians supply the most up to date books needed for students to succeed in their education. This is done through a library card system in which a librarian should monitor closely to ensure the books are brought back at their appropriate date. They are the careers, making sure the books are in great condition.

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?:
I have a lot of experience in many different role-plays such as, team role-play, adult role-play, much more demanding roles such as KPD, and EMS.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/alcidies-staff-application.22626/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alcidies-police-application.22770/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/azarxz-doctor-application.20281/ [ACCEPTED]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would ask the student to calm down, and tone down the attitude, if the student continues to misbehave I’ll simply let them know they have a detention. If worse comes to worse, I would have to get a VP involved for a possible suspension.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would walk up to the students fighting, walking in between them and simply separating the two apart from each other, and give them each detention. Possibly informing the VP for a possible suspension on both for breaking school rules.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how do your character react?:
My character would ask the employee to stop depending on the situation, if it got to the point where my character could not get the employee under control, they would get in contact with the VP immediately in order to catch the employee and make sure the VP is notified.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
My character would quietly walk over to the coffee machine, making himself a cup of coffee to start his day. If any other employees were in the room he’d ask them if they would like some as well. Making subtle conversation with his fellow coworkers while silently eating a light snack. If he were alone in the room, he would retrieve his paper work for possible book work coming in, silently marking off any needed papers. He would also be seen pulling on one of his all time favorite books and reading them silently.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Ryotaro would reach up to press his hand against the book’s cover, flipping over the cover of the novel he was about to read, Flipping it open he would skim his eyes over the small text within the pages of the book, he would adjust his seating position to a more lean backed seat before paying full attention to his novel.

/me Ryotaro glanced up to the student who held a book under their arm, he’d shift his eyes to the book then back into the students eyes with a slight curve on his lips, reaching up to collect the book from the student who reached the book into his own hands. He would flip to the front inside of the book looking at the time and date of the books take out date. He’d place the book on the desk giving the student a small wave in their departure.

/me Ryotaro lifts the stack of heavy books placing them onto a small wheel cart, brushing his sleeve across his forehead briefly he’d grip the handles pushing the cart through the book shelves following the categories for the books he placed on the cart, Lifting the appropriate ones and returning them to their designated position within the book shelves. Pushing the cart back into the office, rolling it into the corner away from distraction he’d then sit neatly in his office chair.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Ryotaro Shiratori

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mr.

Academic Degree:
Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Journalism, English Literature

Minors:
Sociology

Ryotaro grew up in Tokyo, Japan in a high level educated school. Topping most of his classes he would enroll in, he was normally idolized for such. Although he lacked having close friends, he kept to himself most of the time, either being see in the library reading, or picking out books, to help out in the teachers office with future work. At home Ryotaro helped around the house keeping most of his chores cleaned. He would help his mother around with other chores, his father was a hard worker in a high paying business which involved his father attending many meetings. As an extra circular after school he would attend his school library seeing his favorite school faculty member, he was an older gentleman around his father’s age he would stay over assisting him whenever he needed. Ryotaro seen him as the father figure he never really had around during his younger years, Ryotaro looked up to the Librarian throughout his years, learning and maturing from him. Around when Ryotaro was in his last year of high school he attended the library less and less, hating to see his father figure soon to leave him due to his older soon to be education. On his last day before graduation, he went to see the librarian only to see a bright new faced woman sitting on the chair where Ryotaro and the man who treated him like a son. His face fell while the lady who now sat in the chair looked at him with concern, Ryotaro asked what happened to the previous librarian. The woman squinted her eyes to him then slightly widening them, she quickly reached under the desk giving Ryotaro a book. The woman told him that the last librarian mentioned to give this to Ryotaro whenever he came in, Ryotaro opened the book a note would be tapped into, once upon reading the note; “ Ryotaro, I got a great job offer in Karakura, You must be wondering where I am. Well thats where I am, catch me if you can “ Ryotaro smiled softly at the note, he bowed at the woman in front of him and then exited the librarian. Within the next couple of months to a year Ryotaro studied hard within his courses aiming as high as he could of course, His parents were of course proud of him. Once Ryotaro finished school he flew out to Karakura to pursue his future, and of course ‘catch up’ with his old friend.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for applying, and joining is to soon have new experience within a school, Learning how the school system works of course. Finding new experiences and climbing to the top rankings as I always aimed for within the schools I’ve been too. Making new connections with fellow coworkers and giving students the best experiences.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I’m dedicated and worthy of such position, I will not engage or do something to get me remove or in trouble, I am intelligent and strong headed. I will be able to get work done and make sure the school is a safe and healthy environment for many other students attending.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of School Librarian at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications.

Notes:
-Decent application. I know from experiences with you that you can handle this sort of role and I look forward to seeing how you roleplay with it.
- DM me when you're online on this account and I'll setup your door permissions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread