Do you have a microphone?

I do have the headphones microphone

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

Yes for abusing cosmetic and reaching 4 warnings

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes i ensure that

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

I do

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

He is a guy who stands in the library helping the students find the books they'd like to read or borrow, since the library has alot of books students can't find the book they desire by their own, so they ask for the librarian's help, he'll hand them the book desired to borrow

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

No first time, i never rp'ed as an adult.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have pretty much alot of experience i have been playing for over half a year and schoolrp is right now my favourite server and i am always actif and i spent alot of time in the high school and i always am there in library sesions ( when online )

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

I didn't do it personnaly in real life but i know about it, a librarian is a person that stand in the library reception knows the books in the library and hands to students the type of book they want (adventure, guides,romance. . .) and also Mr. Declan was my character's favourite teacher, he inspired him to begin writing books then being a Librarian

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would ignore him then report him to the school principal for cursing in school

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

If my job depends on it then i'll do it, if not i'll refuse

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I'd stop him if the danger wouldn't affect me, if it would i'd report him to the school principal

[IC section]
Applicant Name:

John Kaderona

Chosen Job:

School Librarian ( Library auxil )

Motivation for Joining YHS:

i would like to support the school students by what i can, as they are the future, i want to help them with they're education, helping them find books for me will help them alot with it, and i just love books as well and that is the main reason why i chose to apply for it.

28 years old

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Because i'll be responsible about this job and will take it seriously and be a good librarian and also because i act well with kids (students) and i believe i will do my job as i should.

@Ryanark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread