players online

Denied School Mentor Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
VintageDreams

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Mentor

How often do you log onto the server?: I go on the server as often as i can, i usually play 3-6 hours a day (as its summer break), but when i go back to school, i will be on 2-4 hours a day.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, i have been banned, i was banned when i first joined the server which was January so this ban wasn't recent. I was banned because i broke the NLR, and i have not been banned since.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, i certainly will, I'm already an active player. And if i get this is role i will defiantly appreciate it and i will be on as often as possible.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i do, and i would accept if i got fired, as my role-play character is all about acceptance.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: School Mentors, provide support, and guidance to help school pupils who find it difficult to learn due to problems they face.
Do you have any past experience in this type of role-play?: Yes i do, i usually join role-play servers due to my personality and i find that there the most fun. This is the only role-play server that i've stuck with, and the by far the best!

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?:I have a lot of experience in role-play, as i love developing my role-play skills, i also talk a lot on role-play servers to be noticed and known, but i've not been anything more than a player on a role-play server.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes i am, School Mentor, ensures that every student knows that learning is possible. School Mentor also has to support students inside and out of school, and also help pupils increase their confidence and self-esteem.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: "You know its fine if you call me pathetic, but in future think before you speak" *Then i walk away*.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: "Im sorry, but I have to decline, its just to risky, and with all these students about, we don't want students thinking this job is safe, now do we? "

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: "Thats not the job you where assigned, the Principal told you to organise all the test papers, i suggest you stop what you're doing and do what you're told to do"

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
MissDreams
Chosen Job: School Mentor

Motivation for Joining YHS: I've always loved helping people, helping people is like my hobby.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over the other applicants because, I'm confident and unique. I've also have a passion for helping people, i also feel that everyone can do the same things and that theres no limits, thats why i feel that this role is perfect for me.

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over the other applicants because, I'm confident and unique. I've also have a passion for helping people, i also feel that everyone can do the same things and that theres no limits, thats why i feel that this role is perfect for me.
Very low detail, it looks rushed and it's pretty basic,
Overall it seems very rushed with little detail. Re-apply again in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread