players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Baseball

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
1659303308743.png

And with that, the final tournaments have been played and won by the Spartans! This is Sarah, and we’ll be talking about the outstanding baseball tournament today! So strap yourselves in and let’s get started

So as you heard in the intro the final tournament, the baseball tournament has been won by the spartans. After 2 outstanding matches played by both teams, Spartans came out on top, today we went on an interview with a member of the spartan and bobcat baseball team!

1659303384089.png
The recording would start viewing Nevaeh and Sarah at a proper working desk.

S: Hello, my name is Sarah, coming here with another journalism report on the recent baseball tournament, here today with…? She’d say implying she wanted to hear her name and who she was

N:
She’d brush some strands of hair back into place before beginning to speak I’m Nevaeh Bonheur, but I suppose some may know me as Chip!

S: Oo, I like the name! Say, how did the bobcats prepare for the tournaments, did they do well, what did you expect from the tournaments, was there anything you would’ve done differently during them or before them if you could have another shot?

N: I’m glad you asked! The bobcats have been preparing for moth now, we’ve been having multiple practices- over all working on working as a team, and Viri had a nice barbecue which I think helped prepare us since it brought us together! I think the bobcats did the best they could, I’m proud of every single player on our team for trying their very best. . . we might’ve fumbled a bit during the game, however. . . I think that was just the nerves of the event getting to us! I think like any team, we just expected to have fun, it didn’t matter if we won or lost. Sure, winning would’ve been great an’ all but losing doesn’t make us bad. . . um! Took a moment to process more words, perhaps she was a bit nervous? I don’t think I would’ve done anything different. I can’t say much for anyone else on the team.

S: I see, alright Writes stuff down, upon looking over to her notepad closely, you could see a cute cat being drawn, If you could say something to both the spartan- and the bobcat baseball teams, what’d it be?

N: Placed her thumb on the right corner of her lips! I’d like to say congrats to the spartans for winning! You guys really pulled through to the very end. And for the bobcat team. . . I think I’ve already given them too much praise- but errr! . . . Don’t keep your head down, keep looking forward! There are more years to come.

S: What was the bobcats’ general reaction to the tournaments?

N: Everyone was super excited at the start, some of us were quite nervous as well!

S: I see, I see. And then lastly, what would you say to the people watching this interview?

N: Firstly, I’d like to apologize for disappointing anyone that was routing for the bobcat team, like I said before- there’s always next season for us!! Secondly, I’d like to thank said supporters for showing up, it truly meant a lot to us to see so many people to cheer us on! And, this is a bit personal- I just want to thank my close friends for cheering me on- this also includes my twin brother, Fumihito!

S: Alright, That’s going to be it for today’s bobcat interview, I’ll see you guys in the next one where we’ll be tackling the spartan baseball team! Thank you for coming today Nevaeh and have a great evening!

N: No, thank you, and have a great evening!

After this the recording would cut.

1659303581671.png

S: Hello everyone, Sarah here, back with an interview today with two spartan baseball-team members! Make yourselves known to the audience!

E: Hello, I’m Eyze Garcia. The main pitch and CO-cap of the baseball team.

D: Wassup, I’m Dekio Fujiya. I play first base on the team.

S: Nice to meet the both of you! how did the Spartans prepare for the tournaments, did they do well, what did you expect from the tournaments, was there anything you would’ve done differently during them or before them if you could have another shot?

E: Laughed, a smile could be seen on his face, Yeah. The Us spartans prepared by just having fun really, all we did was some little warm ups. Learned some new plays and went onto the field with our heads held high.

D: The male seen would grin at Eyze, then look back at the journalist. We did very well, I mean best out of three and we won the first two games?! Come on.

E: He thought for a second as Dekio spoke I expected us to be a little rough on the edges around the first game but no, we killed it!

S: So I’ve heard! If you could say something to both the spartan- and the bobcat baseball teams, what’d it be?

D: I would say those were some good games man, the bobcats played their hearts out and we did too.

S: What was the spartans’ general reaction to the tournaments?

D: To throw a large party

E: Which we did.

D: We also said good game to the bobcats and all that.

E: We already knew we won during the game, after I threw the ball at them in game three and ended it with a no-hitter, it was already over with.

S: And, how did you guys feel during, before and after the game?

D: When we got to bat on the last game, the score was already 3-2 so, we were already celebrating!

E: And right before we thought it was over, Dekio makes another point. Causing us to be two points in the lead!

S: And then, before the last question, I had to ask a special question my brother wanted me to ask you, I don’t know what it means but… Are you a part of the uhh… Meowkie cult following?

E: No, but I am a close friend of Mookie.

D: I joined the team not so long ago, so I haven’t implemented myself into that group yet.

S: I see-.. Is absolutely clueless of what she’s talking about and decides to just nod.

S: And then lastly, what would you say to the people watching this interview?

D & E: Get money. Play ball, ignore hoes

S: Tsh, alright a wide smile appeared on her face as the two said the exact same thing at the exact same time Then that’s it for this interview, thank you all so much for coming out and for your time and enjoy your evening and victory!

D: you aswell.

E: You too He’d say standing up

After this the recording would cut.

That was it for today’s tournament report, thank you all so much for reading and watching most of all, and I’ll see you all in my next report, byeeeeee!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread