mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Best places to study in Karukara High

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega

Hello highschool and college students! Ever got a very hard test and you forgot to study and you have to study for it last minute? Or have you ever wanted to just relax at home and do the homework at school but can’t look for the right place to study? Well look no further this report will sum up the top 5 best places to study in Karukara high/ Karukara college!

NUMBER 1

This place is probably 1 of if not the best places to study. Not only does it have enough seats and places to sit and have enough space to study with your friends, it also offers a very quiet room! Nobody barely comes around this area so you don’t have to worry about a single noise either! Where is this located: 1st floor at the back of the school to the right end.

NUMBER 2

How can we make a list of the top 10 places to study without of course adding the library! Known for a place to read in silence, this place is also great to study in total silence as people who make a noise get told to be quiet by the librarians themselves. Besides that you also get a place right next to it with computers that way you can do your research online for homework or do other things! Location: 2nd floor to the right.

NUMBER 3

Number 3 known as the garden this place might be the start of a romantic relationship with a girl or boy you met. Due to the quiet and beautiful setting this place isn’t only seen as a great place for a first date but also a good place to study. With barely anyone coming up here you will have the peace and quietness you need to complete your tasks and score an A+ on your tests! Location: the roof on both the bobcat and the spartan sides on the left side.

NUMBER 4

I’m sure that a third of the students of this school do not know about this area therefore it is extremely unpopular and thus an amazing place to study! It even provides a little table, the fact that almost nobody comes here is because it is so well hidden that some members of faculty might not even know of its existence. Location: To the left from the outside of the gym you’ll find a little pathway leading to this exact same spot.

NUMBER 5

Last but not least we have the tutor room. This room is mainly used to get tutored but it’s also possible to study in these rooms and hey if you happen to have any problems the tutors are right next to you! If studying around people isn’t something for you however I mainly suggest option 4 as you are guaranteed most of the time to be alone!

I hope you all enjoyed reading this Journalist report and I’ll see you all in the next one! So stay tuned and have a great day goodbye!​

Users who are viewing this thread