mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Career Day

Maini

Level 5
qmaini
qmaini
Rich

The Report started off with hurried footsteps that ran towards the microphone. ‘’BING BONG BING BONG!’’ It was Sayori Bell testing the audio, You’d hear a faded playback of the.. Bing bong noise until more hurried footsteps left and came back to the Microphone. ‘’Perfect. Hello hello hellooo! And hello to you Amelie Toussaint. It’s Sayori Bell reporting today! Today we’ll be talking about the Career day that was recently hosted! I got there around two hours before and was constantly looking for a way in.. I wanted to take pretty photos while it was still empty, Nobody let me in though. Huge bummer, So I had to go during all the human interaction was happening, woah.. Anyways. You all desperately need jobs so LET'S GET STARTED WITH IT!’’

‘’As soon as we entered the venue to the left, There were EMS booths! A Psychiatrist talked about medicine, and an attending surgeon talked about internships, and was able to answer questions. There were even CPR Demonstrations and a Booth on suture operations, I believe. If I were to pick a job in the EMS at Karakura, I would be a psychiatrist. Most of you need help, myself included.. I think.’’

‘’And to our right.. the KPD! They had a tiny booth for asking detectives questions about their cases, or any general questions! Although there also was a booth for just normal questions, there were two officers sitting there… Look at this photo my friend caught! Is that the CPR dummy…? That paranormal activity better not be acting up again.’’

’’Anyways, I personally couldn't find time to go and ask for myself.. But I'm sure I can just show up to the department or something. Right? They also had a booth for taking your own mugshot! I don't need one, I already have one! ……. Kidding, or am i?’’ Sayori coughed. Awkward. ‘’Anyways.. Finally, There was a taser and pepper spraying booth! To really get that feel of working at the Karakura Police Department! My favorite person to watch get tazed and pepper sprayed was Hunter Matsumoto.. HILARIOUS! He himself described to me while i was in disguise about how painful it was, he said the prongs hitting his chest took 3 life sentences OUT OF HIM! LOOK AT HIS POOR FACE! But it's not funny to laugh at people's pain, no no.. Moving on!’’​

‘’We’ve got the copycats next! CU-..-’’ The recording cut. ‘’Sorry, next up! We’ve got the News Faction! They answered questions about how they find things to write about, where they find them, how they do it and literally everything else.. They also had a writing competition in which the prize money was around 100k. Eventually, the winner was announced, they had to give out 100k to Reiko Oh..’’

‘’Now, for the School Faculty.. One of the best faculties ever! Really, Their hard work is appreciated. We had multiple employees at the beginning of the event but they just decreased by the time, Miss Bloom, Mr. Washu-ing machine and Mr. Black were there too! I believe .. They had a small table where they answered questions like their dress codes or their paychecks or even the pros and cons of their jobs! I also saw that they were teaching students on how they handled things and then acted it out on the stage to see how the students would handle Teacher interactions.’’

‘’Next up, the Government Faction.. Hey, Is that the CPR dummy in the photo again? ANYWAYS! I'm going to be completely honest, I'm not that interested in the government and what they do..It's soo.. Err, Efficient and.. Professional even! That doesn't sound like Sayori Bell, right? So I didn't really pay much attention to their booth.. But from what i’ve heard they had a small interrogation booth with governors acting as criminals with a lawyer, You could even speak to the judges in a court act, and even talk to the MAYOR!’’

‘’The shrine booths held a counter for shrine information! How the spirits of karakura work and so on, They also had tarot reading and a purification well, or something. REALLY INTERESTING!’’

‘’Next up, We’ve got La Casa Nostra with their own booth! They had their precious employees teaching people how to make Italian pizza and even small Italian sandwiches! I got My friend to sneak me one after the event and HOLY CRAP IT WAS SO GOOD! 10/10. Recommended.’’

‘’La Casa Nostra isn't the only store at the event! But Yeobo showed up too with a delicious apple bobbing game! Yummy.. right?’’

‘’And there it was! My favorite shop, Sayonara! With their AWESOME Fill-A-Bear Workshop! I was on the move during the whole event but I wish I would've gotten one for myself too. Huge fan of plushies! Sayonara is so cool guys. Check them out. Im also 100% Rotatsu was there too with their employees performing music along with letting students and others show off their skills!’’

‘’Honestly.. Thats it for today! Um.. This event was hosted on.. UM.. 12th? 13th November? Yeah! So thats pretty cool.. Also, the third episode of my series will be out soon, promise! And since most of you cant get a job.. I'll give you one! Solve this word puzzle. This is Sayori Bell signing off.’’

GETAJOB.png

Users who are viewing this thread