Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+

- 20/06/2023 -

You should know something has gone too far when I have to step in. In recent times, there have been a lot of accusations and false news reported to you by some of our College Journalists. Much of the information has come from anonymous sources, people too afraid to show themselves purely because they’ve manufactured lies to try and slander the Bobcat name. Well I think it’s time for the Bobcats to push back, you lot aren’t the only ones with a pen and paper.

For those curious, my name is Tiffany Takagi, Granddaughter of Vice-Dean Hashirama Takagi. Most people will know me as a Bobcat Cheerleader. To the surprise of many, I am also a Journalist. Which means that all of these little Journalists who think it’s okay to chat about MY team and fellow Bobcats, think again. We’ll start with the obvious, “Bobcats are bullies”. I’m not going to lie and pretend we’re angels, we’re obviously not, but you get nowhere in life playing fair. Being hot-headed comes with the territory. I think these College Journalists know that too, that’s why they decided to start typing up one-sided stories. The reality is, the College students are WIMPS who need to grow the EFF up. No college student wasn’t insulted or swirlied for no reason, there has always been a reason. For example, picking a fight with a Bobcat Footballer, that gets you swirlied, or spreading false rumours about somebody’s sexuality, that gets you beaten up. The College students are trying to paint a picture here that they are saints, who’ve done nothing to deserve what has happened to them. In reality, their stories have been twisted to make themselves look better. I’m here, giving you both sides, something those Spartans are too scared to do.

When this report is published, I suspect that the College students will clap back with the fact that my Grandfather is a part of the SLT. That because he is my guardian, he will take my side no matter what. This just shows you how pathetic the College kids are, they think that because their own Vice-Dean does not take their side, it's because he is biassed. REALITY CHECK! He didn’t take your side because YOU were in the wrong. I know it might be difficult to accept or even comprehend (try attending a class or two) but the world doesn’t revolve around you. You are not a victim, you cannot play that card. If you’re reading this and are offended, you’re the problem. If you’re struggling for ideas for your report quota, try writing something with real meaning, perhaps about the PhD’s coming up, you know, instead of obsessing over the younger students who are just trying to live their lives. It must be sad coming to the term with the fact that you’ve gone through all of these years in Education and haven’t been able to create something of worth or pride. Speaking of pride, really? Outing somebody? Get your priorities in check, like graduating, we’d love to see you leave this school already. Grow up and maybe you can stop resenting us for not being nobodies like you.

XO, Tiffy

Last edited:

Tourning

Level 8
Tourning
Tourning
Rich
No college student wasn’t insulted or swirlied for no reason, there has always been a reason.
UHHHH........ Iroha Shimohigashinosono erasure???? swirlied in katsuhito's place because she just so happened to be the only one in the cheer house :-/////

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
UHHHH........ Iroha Shimohigashinosono erasure???? swirlied in katsuhito's place because she just so happened to be the only one in the cheer house :-/////
lol

Users who are viewing this thread