players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | D&D Club

imgayforwomen

Level 111
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
1630448222663.png

[The video started, immediately followed by the loud voice of MacLeod… or in this case, Felix MacLeod]

“OK OK OK, HI JIIIII…!!!! HOW’S YOUR DAY- ANYWAYS, Introduce yourself!”

Jiyura turned to the camera to speak, her voice slowly pitching higher as she did. “Ahha- Hi people of the world! I go by the name Jiyura. Most people would know me as a councillor… and a club leader!”

Felix faced Ji, squinting his eyes slightly, as if he was about to ask the question everyone was waiting for… suspenseful isn’t it? “Okay now…” His voice deepened as he got more into the question... What’s your club?”

She ignored the suspension, quickly answering the question with joy and excitement covering her whole face. “DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!!”

A sense of quietness erupted into the room for a mere second before Felix proceeded with a follow-up question. “Wh- What’s Dungeons and Dragons?”

She let out a slight chuckle before all the humor in her expression just disappeared. Her face became straight and serious as she began to answer the question. “Dungeons and Dragons is a fantasy roleplaying game set in an imaginary world, based on how you create your own story, and character.”

Felix looked at her for a few long seconds before continuing. “...WEIRD… OKAY I GUESS! What do you DO in the club?”

“WELL! We have lots of activities for our members such as… board games, dungeons and dragons… Making wooden character figures, storytelling and cosplaying as characters. Either way, there’s always an idea we can come up with!”

Felix brought his left hand up and began to stroke his non-existent beard. “SO! Is there anything planned for the club?”

[Editor's Note: This event already came out, the interview took place before it]

“There’s gonna be an upcoming event soon, we’re not sure which date though... It’s called… THE KILLING SPREE!!! event. But stay tuned!”

“... Creepy name but... o-” Suddenly, a ringy ding inhabited the room. “Oops- ignore that.. Ahhaa…!”

Jiyura’s face remained straight. “Well, it is a dungeons and dragons club- EH?!?”

“Well I still don’t know what dungeons and dragons is but okeh!”

“You don’t want the event to be like… a fashion show or… a bunch of beautiful blossoms, right? It’s the whole opposite… MUCH BETTER THOUGH!”

WOO!-

[The clip cut off-]

Users who are viewing this thread