mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Felix Club Leader Dead?!?

unidoggle

Level 4
unidoggle
unidoggle

[Hazel and Etsuba would be sitting inside the Journalist room, with the background being the streets of Karakura which could be seen through the windows.]

“Hello Karakura, welcome back to another report! This time I come with very sad news… Earlier today, Felix Aomatsu has very unfortunately died at the very young age of 22. Today I am joined by Etsuba Miru, the witness and a fellow Journalist who will possibly be taking over. Etsuba, what do you have to say about Felix’s death?”

“Oh, it was so devastating. So, so devastating! The bloodshed! I believe the murder was conducted by a baseball team member. I don’t know their names but they were beating the crap out of Felix!”

“Since then, no word from Felix has been heard, other than the ghost that resides in his home, Penthouse 316.”

“I remember him saying:
“I’m this close to going down to my kitchen to get a knife to cut your tongue out.” “I started to think I was just remembering his voice, but it turns out others around Karakura have been hearing his ghost, residing in his penthouse.”

“I heard the conversation they were having as they were fighting! Something about a pool.. And a boy named Aldric? It might have been our recently joined journalist, Aldric Blackburn! If anyone can find him, please call the Journalism Club at (030) - 649 -7234!”

“Oh, poor, poor Felix! I heard he was dating someone, don’t really know who would want to date Felix but, poor someone.”

[A quite sudden noise came into earshot- the club room door unlocked! But… who was it?]

“Oh, oh my gawsh! It’s a GHOST!”

[The camera would be picked up by Hazel and directed at the supposed “ghost”. A person with the description of Felix Aomatsu came into the shot.]

“What? I’m not dead, you idiots!”

[The following clip showed Hazel Jones holding a snow shovel- where did she get that- and beginning to WHACK the ghost out of the room!]

“No ghosts in the club room, OUT OUT! Surely the old club leader should know the rules!”

“I’m still the club leader?!?”

“Shoo, shoo!”

“Wha-”

[Felix would be peering in from the club room window as the two continued with the report.]

“Anyway, back to our very sad report before we were very rudely interrupted by that ghost… it’s like he’s still alive and with us-”

“I remember hearing that baseball member talking about someone getting drowned or something- murder? But that doesn’t sound like Felix. Must’ve been an accidental death. Oh, that is so sad! I wonder if he’ll even get a gravestone!”

“I will happily plan his funeral for him, only the best cake deserves to be at Felix’s funeral. We can also add a shrine, next to Mookie’s in our club room!”

[The camera turned to show the people the shrine that was made containing a photo of Mookie in a bunny costume, a zoom in on Moobies, and one of Mookie’s dreads placed neatly in a cup. After a few seconds of showing the shrine, the camera would turn back.]

“It’s kind of sad though. His whole family is dead- now his family line is completely extinguished!”

“HAH! Imagine ending your family line. Seriously, couldn’t be m-”

[The feed had been cut out. Possibly to stop Hazel from saying something?]

“Well, what should we add to his funeral? Leave some suggestions in the comments, guys!”

“Yeahhh! We’ll add it to his funeral!”

[You’d hear banging on the glass followed by a “I’M NOT FUCKIN’ DEAD!” and then muffled yelling as if someone was there, suppressing his voice.]

“Hazel, the ghost is in denial!”

“Well uh, rest in pieces, I guess?”

[As Hazel went to shut off the camera a muffled “So should I be the new club leader or do you want to?” could be heard in the background]

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
And a boy named Aldric? It might have been our recently joined journalist, Aldric Blackburn! If anyone can find him, please call the Journalism Club at (030) - 649 -7234!
aldric is just happy he was even mentioned here x

Users who are viewing this thread