players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Forest Exploration

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

[A video started playing]

[Photos of greenery, cabins, and mountains flashed as you heard Felix MacLeod talking]

“The forest is a dangerous place, but it’s also beautiful. Hey Karakura! My name’s Felix MacLeod and I’m one of the new Journalists! For my first report, I’ll be exploring the forest so you don’t have to! Or do you..?”

[The video shifted. MacLeod was now inside the forest, next to a cabin. A sign placed next to the cabin read “Forest Ranger Station”]

Felix chuckled slightly. “Ah, memories!” His attention returned to the camera. “I had my police internship here!”

[MacLeod walked towards the camera, then went out of view. Suddenly, the video started moving! Whaaat? It entered the ranger station as MacLeod continued to share his experience here]

He pointed to the office inside, specifically the chair nearest to the bookshelves. “I tackled someone there! It was beautiful!” Felix let out a laugh before pointing to the red couch. “And the other interns were here as well!”

[Suddenly, the video flickered. Then it changed to Felix standing in front of what looks like. . . a mountain? It was pretty steep too!]

“Any of you guys ever been here? It’s the basketball mountain!”

[The video flickered again, now we were at a waterfall...?]

“Shhh! Lemme letcha’ on a lil’ secret! Don’t tell anyone but if you’re a good enough swimmer, you can just go up the waterfall!”

[The camera was picked up again. We were going up the waterfall! The lens were splashed with water, making it almost impossible to see]

“Ahh… I’m all wet now!” He wiped the camera lens with his finger, making it slightly clearer to see. “Well this is the basketball mountain! If you’re skilled enough, feel free to come up here!”

[The clip flickered photos of a large hole, a small pond, the back of the 7/11, and finally- a strange... cave?]

A chuckle would be heard as Felix entered the cave. “You guys remember the maze right? I actually thought I’d have to go through that! Guess they removed it.”

[The camera slowly closed into the cave, showing what was inside]

[The video feed showed the cave filled with cobwebs, leading into a dead end of graffiti before the clip flickered and then ended]

-===-

[The feed stopped, followed by a new video]

[Instead of the forest, MacLeod was now placed outside of the beach]

“Well.. eheh~ The signal cut out! Good to know... Never go into that cave if you love technology because it’s a fucking nightmare!”

[Photos of the beach would appear on the screen followed by dialogue from MacLeod]

“Stay tuned for next time, where I’ll be exploring the new beach... hopefully!”

[The last photo faded away and finally, the clip ended]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread