SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Fortune Teller Caravan : Khadijah's Review

TaxEvasionFraud

Level 37
TaxEvasionFraud
TaxEvasionFraud
Notable
Khadijah Nerys Alioua (1).jpg
[ SCREENSHOT CREDITS: Mebo ]
Khadijah Alioua here signing in on 2/3/2022!

A few days ago, two caravans came in and settled into town near the Block B apartments and it left everyone questioning its existence. Why were these two caravans here and for what purpose?

Not soon after, we find out that they are actually fortune-telling caravans where each experience will not be the same. When experiencing the right caravan, you’ll notice that she deals with cards, seeming like tarot cards? Using them to allow her deep insight on what the world is trying to tell you. I’ve talked around and got insight that the teller, who had a warm and light aura about her and was more gentle with the way she’d approach new customers, may actually be around 100 years old despite her appearance and her message towards you will actually resonate in a way and match up with your life experiences in a horrifying yet iconic way. Her dialogue may seem confusing at first but I guess it really is about how you want to translate her message…. let’s just hope you didn’t get anything too life threatening.

Moving onto the left, an enclosed caravan with a female who had a darker and mysterious aura compared to the other who worked with an orb to uncover messages that the world is trying to have you take note of and finally become aware of. It appeared as if this one had a much more scary demeanor for someone who seemed in her mid ages and her messages were broad and could mean almost anything, so you would not be entirely sure what the world is trying to tell you or even what she’s trying to tell you herself but she was really expressive with her readings where I heard usually if she furrowed her brows…. That would mean that it was not a positive reading and that you should walk with caution from here on.

The two were opposites of each other and dealt with different tools but after having a reading from either of them, their words would begin a shift in the way you’d think about your life and it’s occurring events.. What was the meaning to your life? Are you doing enough? Should you be more careful? Unanswered questions start appearing and you’re left confused and worried. What type of reading did you guys get? Was it positive or negative? I feel this experience was a once in a lifetime fun opportunity that became the push we needed to soon meet our turning points in life whether it turns out the way we want, or ends in demise.. I can't wait to see what happens next!

This is Khadijah signing out, see you all next report!

Users who are viewing this thread