mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Gardening Club

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*The feed would start, differing from other entries. Deadpans of shrubbery, changing to gardens, changing to greens, slowly crept across the screen before finally changing to Mookie. A stark contrast, the Earthy yellows and greens only to be combated by the dark blues and light violets that made up his palette. He fumbled with the camera before sharing a toothy grin with his audience and stepping back; sealing the deal with an affirmative nod. The feed cut once more now to Mookie and figure just out of frame*

“Sal-u-tations, Karakura! Been awhile! Anyway- awhile back, I did a vlog about like- baking? Uhhh my memory’s failing me- but be sure to check it out; I’ll link it in the description!”

*He’d hold a thumbs up, smiling dumbly before getting back on topic*

“Besides cooking, I have other hobbies! One of which being gardening- which is another hobby my grandma got me into! I just love the idea of taking nothing and making something out of it! In a bid to hopefully teach y’all a lil’ sum’ ‘bout gardening, I decided to take it up with the Gardening Club right here in school, and their president, Elizabeth O. Riley!”

*The girl would wave towards the audience*

“Thanks for meeting me here, Riley! Let’s start off this lil questionnaire-interview-thingy, by asking the primer question! What is the Gardening Club? What do you do?”

Elizabeth: “Well, the Gardening Club is where we look after plants! We water them, protect them, and love them! They’re very dear to us! But, we also do so much more! We can do garden sales or even charity events!”

“Interesting! What’s it like to care for the plants?”

Elizabeth: “It’s similar to taking care of a kid! You feed it, give it plenty of water, watch it grow big and strong; show it unconditional love!”

*A shit-eating grin would carve across the male’s face, he’d sneer directly towards the camera; directing the preceding comment towards a select group of people*

“Ya hear that? Before you go havin’ kids, try takin’ care of a plant!”

*He’d snicker again to himself before turning his attention back to his guest*

“Anyway, are there any specific skills you’d need to do this?”

Elizabeth: “Yes, there are a few to take into consideration; such as awareness!”

“Yeahhh same goes for baking! What’re some of the lessons that you’ve learned when gardening?”

Elizabeth: “Well, one thing you can learn is how Photosynthesis works! That’s always fun!”

“Uh huh- sure, for you science geeks out there! Moving on! How’d you get into gardening?”

Elizabeth: “Well, it all started when I was young! I always had a vision of becoming a gardener or something along those lines! It kinda rubbed off my parents onto me; you could say it runs in the family!”

“Oh well- that answers my next question, “Did anyone in your family impact you?” On my side, it was my grandma, she likes gardening and I used to help her out!”

Elizabeth: “It is a fascinating thing to watch isn’t it? Life grow. I think it’s one of the main reasons I like gardening so much! As club president, I also take great pride in sharing that passion with others and teaching them to put that “green thumb” of theirs to good use!”

“I can relate! I like teaching people things too! Also, what’s your favorite thing to plant? Mine would prolly be blueberries- can ya guess why? Hehe…”

*He’d awkwardly, but still dumbly, rub the back of his hair, allowing his fingers to entangle in his dreads*

*She’d ponder the thought, tapping her chin with her pointer while she hummed. Finally, the words would slide out from between her lips*

Elizabeth: “Well I think it’s hard to choose favorites, I always had a sweet spot for strawberry bushes! They’re fun to grow and you get to reap the fruits of your labor by the end of it, literally! Fresh strawberries, home grown, can’t be beat!”

“Yeah, we should have a plant-off or sum’! But, back on track, before we wrap this up, anything you’d like to say to our audience?”

Elizabeth: “If you have a green thumb or just want to try it out, don’t hesitate to come down to the Gardening Club! We’re always looking for new members and it’s a judge-free zone! We have a lot of fun and even plan fun get-togethers, we just went on a camping expedition not too long ago! If you have any questions, feel free to come find me!”

“You hear her, folks! Also- as always- if you’re interested, I’ll leave the info in the description below! Be sure to like, comment, and share! This is your blue-haired host, signing off! Ciao, Karakura!”

*He’d wave goodbye*

Elizabeth: “Bye, bye!”

*She’d wave in unison*

Users who are viewing this thread