mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | GOOD MORNING, KARAKURA HIGH

FadedMoonlight

Level 60

Good morning, day, afternoon, or whenever the faculty decides to air my broadcast, Karakura High. It’s been quite awhile, hasn’t it? I haven’t been unfaithful to you, my dear, I promise. Simply the stress of everyday life has been tearing at my flesh, my bone and everything in between my soul. Living in a place like this, attending a school like this? It takes its toll. I can assure you that much. But you already know that, don’t you?

I’ve decided to take my time to discuss some improvements made on the school since my previous articles. First of all, have you noticed that the roof isn’t leaking anymore? Wonderful, isn’t it? Perhaps you’ve also noticed that the rampant abuse of power has come to a halt as well, the new batch of faculty taking care in what they do and who they punish. All in all, it’s definitely a welcome improvement, as well as it can be. Or perhaps you’ve noticed the more subtle things, such as the fact that your local detention room no longer allows phone service. Great for those pesky delinquents who wanna play Angry Birds rather than do their assigned work.

Most importantly, you may have noticed a new room next to Mr. Anderson’s mathematics classroom, the counselor offices. Finally, in a city where mental illness is about as common as the flu, we have someone to talk to. About the things that torture our minds. All of us have demons that won’t leave us alone, even more of us have things lingering in the filing cabinets of our minds that make it hard to open up about the past. The past is something that can never be altered, unless you have a time machine handy, and because of that it is what hurts us the most. The worst wounds are the ones that have aged. Thankfully, we no longer have to be alone. No longer will we have to go to a hospital that always seems to be empty of any aid. The students of Karakura finally have a safe place to dispel their worries, fears and trauma. I never, not in a decade, nor a century, would’ve seen this one coming… Karakura High finally seems to be improving. In all my years of attending this place, never once did I think we’d see the light at the end of the tunnel. But finally, it seems to be within reach.

As the sun rises as my fingers drift across my keyboard, and my pen jots notes in a filled notebook, I finally see the light. The change that I wished to see when I first stepped foot into this school. At last, at long last we have finally brought change. Maybe not through word, but by will. And that is something I could not be happier about. Finally, the students that arrive here every day can be welcomed (for the most part) into a place of (for the most part) peace. Finally, we can march to our classes, to our lockers, to our friends, and be proud of the place that we call ‘Karakura High School’

But this came at a cost. As you may know, a beloved teacher of Karakura High has recently passed away. Violet Tea, a woman I called my dear friend, slipped gently away into that good night. Jason Anderson, a recent hire and her closer friend, broke the news to his class early in the morning. The heartbreak was vivid. The disbelief as murmurs and whispers escaped each breath. He told of his friendship with her, how noble she was as a teacher, and how he will dearly miss her gentle smile each time he walks into the faculty lounge. He told a story of how one night he had gotten drunk, and Violet had to save Mr. Wigglesworth and him from being locked up for stealing a five dollar chair from Complex G.

She will be dearly missed, as she was one of the few in this crazy crazy school to have reason, wisdom, and a heart all at once. We won’t soon forget her. How could we forget such a wonderful person?

Good morning, Karakura High.

Users who are viewing this thread