SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Haunting Spirits and Possessive Ghosts

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
DISTRICTS AND ROADS OF KARAKURA (2).png
Katsuhito Saiky - 11th of October, 2022

Students of Karakura High and College have reported paranormal activity throughout the month of October in and out of school. The activity ranges from Classroom 312 being a hotspot for the infamous 1963 murder during the Itsbyoshi Era to whispers that humiliate an individual. Teachers, professors, and other members of the faculty have received numerous reports as well as the Student Leadership Team.

However, the question arises of whether or not the students are hallucinating or are genuinely witnessing the supernatural. I, personally, have been accused by my own professors of being mental, crazy, absurd, and even a psychopath when describing the said activity. Karakura, and specifically Karakura Highschool and College, is undoubtedly haunted.

My great grandfather, Junpei Saiky, former police captain (The highest position in the police at the time), told me stories of how eerie Karakura had been during the Itsbyoshi Rise before his death. Junpei Saiky had been police captain from 1956 to 1976 and witnessed numerous time periods, but the greatest of all was the Itsbyoshi Rise. “There were dozens of reports of incidents such as strange whispers, dead people appearing all of a sudden, and even the Amanojaku rumors,” he told me “I even saw the Kodoma herself, once.”

In “History of Karakura” by Hashirama Takagi, he states the following: “Four major supernatural incidents occurred during what was named by historians as the “Itsbyoshi Rise” between the years 1956 and 1964. There were many incidents reported during this era, but only those four were ever confirmed by historians.” The four incidents come to be the disappearance of paranormal explorer William Richards, the 1959 boiler room explosion, the Kohaku haunting of 1960, and the murder of 1963. Grandfather was not able to read the History of Karakura as he had gone ill before its publishing.

The pattern is similar. Too similar, in fact, that it is the same. Strange whispers, disappearances, different hauntings, and a creepy feeling is not something you witness in Karakura on a daily basis. Karakura is totally haunted. Here comes the question of why now? Where were all these hauntings in the past? I am here to answer that.

To begin with, I’ll get a case report titled “The Theories Behind Kato Satomi Incident”, written by Karakura College student Ruby Martínez. She states that it is not your typical murder when it comes to the case of Satomi, but rather something otherworldly. Martínez argues that it is something supernatural that caused this murder to occur, and I agree with her statement. The Amanojaku is a menacing spirit. It inflicts fear within the hearts of individuals and results in heinous crimes to occur such as murder which was in the case of Satomi.

A theory presents itself that the Amanojaku has always been present in the classroom, but simply was not strong enough to be able to carry out possessions or hauntings. What was the reason for it to suddenly get strong? The answer is the Haka Kindan or the Forbidden Tomb. There are no mentions of the Forbidden Tomb in history books, for it is a tale passed down by the Saiky family for generations. My grandmother told me the story of how several Shinsei Seinaru Monastery priests and maidens purified Karakura of all its devilish spirits in 1964. Some spirits were stronger than others, thus being harder to seal. These spirits that were harder to seal were able to escape, seeking refuge all around. The Amanojaku is one of these spirits. Though there was a catch to this solution, and it was during the middle of every autumn, the spirits would temporarily leave and cause chaos throughout town.

The hauntings are undeniable. They are happening. The question is why are they happening and how do we stop them? Do we believe the old Saiky tale, or do strive for other solutions?

Attachments

• DISTRICTS AND ROADS OF KARAKURA (1).png
    DISTRICTS AND ROADS OF KARAKURA (1).png
    600.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread