mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School news report | How to deal with stress and avoid stressful situations

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega

Dear students of Karakura, have you ever had stress before? Maybe felt uncertain for a test or a task? Or maybe you were going to miss your flight at the airport and you were in a rush? Well today this report will cover tips and tricks on how to deal with stress and stressful situations!

-One of these could be to just drop everything you are currently doing and just relax by slowly breathing in and out a few times whilst you clear your mind and let go of the stress afterwards your situation will feel a lot lighter and easier to handle.

-Something else you could do is take a break every now and then. It is scientifically proven that by taking a five minute break each thirty minutes of studying by going outside for fresh air or just relaxing on your couch you gain a lot less stress and it makes it easier for you to concentrate. This does however have the opposite effect when you go on the internet in these five minute breaks as it will make you want to go on the internet again which will make you want to finish it quickly which then will give you more stress. This tactic works with more than just studies and homework; it can also help with regular work!

-Another option is to join yoga lessons and do meditation to relax your mind as it is said to work best. If you aren't into this sort of thing, and believe me you're not the only one, you can try doing simple stretches in the morning or in these five minute breaks as said in the previous option.

-Another thing you can do, which my brother and I mainly use, is to play some lofi hip-hop in the background when you study. This helps some people relax and get comfortable whilst they study. It may also cause a disturbance for some as it tends to be quite distracting from your work

-One of these would be to always think two steps ahead. Plan the activities you plan on doing in the week very well as you need to know when you can relax and when you can't. Besides this, it is also recommended to always plan an extra hour for each day for studies. As in the beginning of the week you don't know if there will be any extra work that will get announced by professors/teachers. Then with the remaining time you have you may relax without a single worry that your work won't get finished.

-And in general it's best to always be prepared for anything for a flight. For instance try to always be five minutes early in case you miscalculated or forget about the time. Along with this it's also a good idea to predict how long you take to do certain things. For example if you want to reach the airport at half past ten, you will have to predict how long it takes to wash yourself, take a shower and eat etc. Then you have to know how long it takes to drive there and add an extra ten minutes to that incase there's traffic.

That is all for this report, students of Karakura! Hope it helped some of you as stress isn't a simple april fools joke. My name is Sarah Kekantsu and I'll see you all in the next report, bye!

_________________________________________________________________________​

Users who are viewing this thread