mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | HOW TO STUDY AND PREPARE TO STUDY!

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
1646517423619.png

Hey hey hey students of Karukara! With the new people who are graduating to college and have aced their exams I thought it would be a great time for a study guide just for those students who aren’t ready for huge tests yet!

STEP 1: How do I prepare for huge tests?

Well in order to prepare for big tests you have to make a schedule for when you learn what parts of the test. As many of you may have experienced, tests aren’t something you can do in 5 minutes. Hence why it’s a great idea to split these tests up into sections. For an example you can study part A during study time and part B during lunchtime and the rest at home. You can split this up into seperate days as well for even bigger tests or when you are having other tasks to do in the near future.

STEP 2: How do I prepare to study?

To study it’s important you are in a quiet, relaxed zone which has nothing that can distract you in it. This means get rid of that brand new lightning electronics laptop you got or… at least put it somewhere else out of your sight. And generally sit in an undistractable area. If you are wondering about where you can find these sorts of places on school grounds feel free to check my previous report, it will have you covered!

STEP 3: When is it best to study and how do I study?

Studies have shown that people tend to remember things way easier that are studied in the morning than any other part of the day. That said you should not wake up to a book and a pencil but rather take the luxurious time of washing yourself, taking a shower and eating some breakfast to start the day fresh before studying! Then the way you want to study is by simply concentrating on the thing you have to study instead of anything else and it is also a good idea to take 5 minute breaks each 30 minutes to each hour. In these 5 minute breaks it is advised to go outside to take some fresh air rather than going on your pc to play some video games or watching a youtube video.

INTERVIEW PART:

A camera would start rolling and on the screen Sarah and another woman would be visible:

(Sarah) “Hey there Ms, thank you so much for letting me interview you on this beautiful Monday afternoon! Can you tell the viewers who you are real quick?”

(Aldridge) “Hello, party people! I’m Professor Aldridge but y’all can call me Big Mama, I teach culinary for college!”

(Sarah)“Alright let’s get right into this shall we? So how much homework/ tests do you give students on a daily basis? And how much time do you give them to prepare?”

(Aldridge) “Uhhhh none! I nevah really was into all that homework and after school work, y’all are young, should be using that time for real work n’ saving up money-

The interview would be interrupted by a male walking by. It would not be clear what he exactly said but by the body language made by Ms Aldridge and the male it was clear he was just saying hi.

(Sarah) “I see, I see… Do you think students in college have it hard with all of these tests? If so, can you elaborate?”

(Aldridge) “Gotta keep those minds of yers sharp, afterall! My mind’s… Mostly there! Memories start to get foggy… I’m not the woman I used to be- but- I want to make the best of it! Which is why I teach, so I can see all y’all!”

(Sarah) “Alright, is there anything you want to add, Any study tips maybe?

(Aldridge) “Hmmm… A nice cup of something hot! Coffee, tea, soup… And music! And- and a good book! Never be scared to take a break, relax, let your eyes and mind refresh!”

(Sarah) “Alright, that's the end of the interview. Thank you so much for your time and have a blessed day!”

(Aldridge) “You as well, sweetie! Bye guys cy'all in culinary!”

A little tap would then be heard seeming like the off button was pressed and the video would end.

Anyway that was the end of this school report. I hope it was useful for the students who have problems with studying and every student in general. I also want to say another special thank you to Ms Aldridge who gave me her precious time to interview her! Have a great day and I hope to see you all in the next report bye!​

Users who are viewing this thread