mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Insight into Summer Fashion.

Maini

Level 5
qmaini
qmaini
Rich

Students Insight into Summer Fashion.
-12/6/2022-
(⌐▨ ͜ʖ▨)

Summer is just around the corner which means.. Start Counting down the days till you can run to the pier and Enjoy the carnival, and maybe even Rent a boat and host one of the best parties! The weather is perfect for a long, hot day. Maybe even a jog! It’s also ideal to wear your favorite outfit while you’re out and about. But . . If I'm being honest, Some of your outfits are . . Basic. This report is for those who are lacking creativity on what to wear during Summer! Or just for those in general looking for a new style, new ideas! I’ve got everything you need to know about how to dress up like a fashion icon with the right category, But. . . Just my Opinion? No! What about others? That’s exactly what we’ll be doing. I - Sayori Bell, Will be Interviewing some Students of Karakura to get a clear insight and opinion of different mindsets when it comes to this topic!

[ Stick to the end for a [‘for fun’] bonus clip featuring JINA HYEONG! ]

[!] The introduction recording ended, Before a video recording flickered open. [!]

‘’-ree , two, one.’’ -S.B

[!] Sayori was Incorrectly counting down, Causing it to be heard in the recording. She was also caught setting up the camera, Before stepping back and taking a Seat beside another (M.Y) pale, Blonde woman. [!]

‘’Hey Guys! It’s Sayori bell. I'm going to be interviewing and Asking questions about students' insights on Summer Fashion! Today, I brought with me . . ‘’ -S.B

[!] Sayori Turned to face the woman beside her. Before that woman (M.Y) put up a peace sign! [!]

‘’I'm Mitsuki Yamano!’’ -M.Y
‘’Mitsuki Yamano, You're on the football team.. Correct? Highschool?’’ -S.B
‘’Yep! I'm on the team.’’ -M.Y
‘’Alright, That's great! I’ll just be asking you a few series of questions. . Now, What comes to your mind when you hear the word.. ‘’Summer?’’ -S.B
‘’Well. . Fairs, Tournaments, Summer clothes and. . Beach days! I love beach days!’’ -M.Y
‘’Is that so? Beach days are really something to look forward to, Hm?’’ -S.B

[!] Sayori was flipping through a LARGE amount of paper, it seemed like it was filled with questions.. [!]

‘’Yep! Beach days are so fun, I love them but any day is a good day to go, really.’’ -M.Y
‘’What are different ways to dress up during summer? To be able to feel like yourself! Maybe. . .Give me a photo to Display your idea?’’ -S.B

[!] Mitsuki displayed a photo to Sayori through her own phone, which will be shown later in the report. [!]

''There's tons of ways to Dress up! Personally, I like shorts and mini skirts during the summer because it gets really hot.. Tops wise? I like crop tops and short sleeved shirts. Its really cool to style them in tons of ways.'' -M.Y
''I agree, really. Tennis skirts too! Their so... Easy to decorate, right? And jewelry add the perfect set!'' -S.B
''Exactly-! You can add stickers and Embroidery to mix it up! Decorating plain clothes is so fun.''-M.Y
''Mhm!'' -S.B

[!] Sayori nodded, before turning to the camera and hopping off the couch, Still talking to Mitsuki and the audience. [!]

''We don't want to take up too much time, By taking this information.. We’ll sum up an opinion at the end of the report! So I really do want to thank you for sparing some time with me, mitsuki!'' -S.B
''I Didn't mind at all, this was actually fun!'' -M.Y
''Yeah, It was.'' -S.B

[!] Sayori waved to the camera, before The video entered static and moved on to the next Q&A. [!]

[!] Once again, Sayori was caught setting up the camera! Does she learn anything? no. Sayori quickly ran to sit beside Koda Masuo. [!]

''Heeeere we are! Again. Sayori bell and. . '' -S.B

[!] Silence... It started fast-forwarding for a while, which was just waiting for Koda to introduce himself... [!]

''. . . .'' -S.B
''Oh! and I'm Koda Masuo!'' -K.M

''Yes- Koda! Are you aware of... what were doing?'' -S.B
''Absolutely no clue!'' -K.M

[!] Kokoroko Kamijukkoku, -a fellow journalist- was heard in the background... [!]

''Not even i am!...'' -K.K

''Well.. Were doing a report on ''Students insight of Fashion during summer''.. Got the main idea?'' -S.B
''Well- I am the top of fashion! Look at me! I'm so cute, hot, handsome...'' -K.M
''Really? Let's put that statement and your opinions to the test!'' -S.B

[!] Sayori put her paper filled with questions tidy and straight into her hand, Before realizing how she startled Koda. [!]

''A test!? I didn't study!'' -K.M
''Well.. not a real test, silly.'' -S.B
''Oh.. Thank god, I didn't want to flunk another one..'' -K.M
''Pssh- Alright, Anyway. This whole interview is based on SUMMER FASHION! as we said, Do you think it's necessary to dress yourself up during summer?'' -S.B
''Of course! Think about it! In order to land a hot chick, you need to dress yourself up! And then that hot chick is dressing herself up to land other hot chicks!'' -K.M
''Oooohooooo! Probably the most… interesting?.. answer I've gotten yet, I like how your mind works Koda.'' -S.B

[!] Sayori bursted out a laugh, turning to the next paper. [!]

''I like how my mind words too!'' -K.M

[!] Sayori gave a clear glance of judgment... woops. [!]

''What are different ways to dress up during summer? Give me a photo to display your idea?'' -S.B

''Alright, So.. First of all, it's hot during the summer. The most important thing is not to overdress, It's not the 1900's so you don't have to cover everything up. A shirt and shorts is all you need! Same for girls.. But if they choose to wear less, I don't mind!'' -K.M

[!] Koda displayed a photo to Sayori. [!]

''I get that completely. . .! Who covers anything up in Karakura nowadays?'' -S.B

[!] SAYORI SIDE-EYED THE CAMERA!! referencing?... oooohooo!... [!]

''I think that'll be it for us now! Got anything else to say? . . You two?'' -S.B

[!] Sayori Clearly tried verbally pulling Kokoroko to talk in the report, but failed. Before Koda scratched his head... [!]

''I thought you guys were going to bully me or something... Can't believe it's a real interview.. how strange...'' -K.M

''. . . . What-? Koda-'' -S.B

[!] Sayori stuttered at his response, running to the camera and flicking it off. Static moved on to the final Q&A! Sayori was finally.. Not caught setting the camera up! Maybe she does learn. The two females were sitting on the floor. Bookshelves around? Must be the library. [!]

''Hey! Its Sayori bell, (Once again) Andddddd!!!!!'' -S.B

[!] A rather attractive woman [J.H] placed a book in her lap as she took her shades off. [!]

''Jina Hyeong!'' -J.H
''Alright- Well! This whole report is based on YOUR insights and opinions on summer fashion, And if it's necessary to dress up for such weather. Stating off of just this. What idea does this give you?'' -S.B
''Firstly, I do love dressing myself up. I find it one of many ways I could let others know about myself just by the clothing I'm wearing. Dressing up for the summer? Totally worth it. I find it as an excuse to add many new items to my closet.'' -J.H
''I love dressing up honestly, Favorite thing to do! And adding new items... Shopping, shopping is therapy. And That could start off such a great topic y'know. Could you describe to me something you'd wear? Or even better, show me a photo!'' -S.B

[!] Jina took her phone from her pocket, she began swiping a few times before biting down on her lip.. She shook her head 'no' and went back to swiping. Before finding something and turning it to Sayori! Which definitely caught Sayori's eyes. [!]

''Oh, Here!'' -J.H
''Jina, oh. my. fuuuuhreaking god. YOUR STYLE IS GORGEOUS!'' -S.B

[!] Sayori held onto the phone, shrieking. [!]

''I would so wear that, honestly.'' -S.B

[!] Sayori giggled, Before finally letting go of the phone and crawling over to the camera while placing a hand on her chest to...…. be able to post this, She grabbed the camera and held it like a Facebook mom. [!]

''Well guys! That'll be it for the report! All the opinions will be summed up into a bigger idea in which we couldn't say with words during the Interviews!'' -S.B
''Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, scene.'' -J.H

[!] The clip finally ended, Moving to just Sayori in the journalism club room. [!]

Sayori Bell : Alright! That sums it up for now, doesn't it? But I don't think we’ve heard my opinion just yet.. Fashion is all I'm about, Honestly. If I see someone in need of a makeover, I will give it to them and I won't even want anything back! I surely think it's important for everyone to feel like themselves, Which is why I KNOW it's necessary to dress up during summer! Summer is full of activities and heat. An outfit which will make you feel good while you grab that ice cream and tan in the sun!

Sayori Bell : But you see. . I'm indecisive if I should look homeless or like daddies little princess. [Fatherless, ha. ironic isn't it.] The most basic thing I could put together if I was feeling homeless is a white tennis skirt with a gray, baggy yet open and comfortable shirt! And sometimes ripped up crop tops work… But it can't be plain!? Ooooh, one of my favorite AC/DC designs could work! But if I was feeling like I wanted to go fancy, Then it’d be a short floral dress, A tote bag. And cute vintage black shoes! But both outfits go with as many bracelets, anklets, necklaces, earrings and septum piercings as I want! Maybe a leg garter too! And to top it all off, Some black shades and a cold drink. See? Basic..ish, but still sounds good… In fact, I might try to wear both of these one day.

Sayori Bell : Personally, I LOVE Jina’s outfit! It screams summer just by the colors, the looks. It has to be my favorite. Now.. My other favorite is my own outfit!.. obviously? Because it's something I would wear! . . Or already have worn, And the rest really do give off the summer vibe! Hopefully these references give you an idea! Because only YOU know what you would want to wear. This report shows that everybody has opinions on different kinds of clothing's and accessories, But I can assure you that everyone agrees to never wear too much clothes… You’ll probably have a heat-stroke.

Sayori Bell : In this era, Fashion holds an importance for every person. Everyone loves to be in style! Whether it's a kid, a teenager, an adult, or a complete elder!! Summer fashion includes a lot of fresh and blooming colors.. So everyone can remain conscious about their looks and what they would be most comfortable in this hot season! But really, I’ve given my all to give you facts about summer fashion! Which will hopefully give you a great idea of what it holds. That’ll be it for the report , This is Sayori bell Signing off.

[!] Right after Sayori had.. ‘Signed off.’ A bonus clip appeared which was only made [COMPLETELY CONSENTED!] just for the laughs and the entertainment. [!]

[!] The recording started off facing a small pond, The quality was really shaky and blurred! Sort of like a School fight recording, But it slowly stabilized and went to face Jina Hyeong. Sayori Bell’s voice in the background. It was nothing like a school fight, except the scenery was quite calming. [!]
‘’Do a Flip.’’ -S.B
‘’A WHO?’’ -J.H

‘’A flip.’’ -S.B
‘’Into the pond.’’ -S.B
‘’With my super cool clothes on!?’’ -J.H
‘’Yeah! It shows your dedication to the upcoming summer AND fashion.’’ -S.B
‘’Well then, Again. I'm not stripping for no camera.’’ -J.H
‘’WHAT-!?’’ -S.B

[!] Jina slowly turned away from the camera… slow motion sims turn…… before facing the pond! [!]

‘’I'm ready!’’ -J.H
‘’Go go go! GO JINA!!’’ -S.B

[!] Jina ran up to the pond, Before waiting till her feet reached the water and threw herself forward, It was no normal flip.. Jina just did a front flip! Landing right into the water as she turned to the camera and gave Sayori a thumbs up, Both females cheered.
[!]

‘’WOOOHOOO!’’ -S.B
‘’YEAH!’’ -J.H

[!] Sayori returned the thumbs up, which was shown in the recording before the Bonus clip finally ended. [!]

Users who are viewing this thread