mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | IWAO AKIHITO MARRIED

FadedMoonlight

Level 60

With February now within arms reach as the new year has dawned upon us, it’s no surprise that love is in the air. Whether it be the adoption of more homeless Karakuran children or the marriage between a college Dean and a woman of law. Karakura is no stranger to romances being kindled in the most mysterious of ways. Early Tuesday morning, love had chosen to bind together Iwao Akhitio and Byeol Yue at the mountain top within the Shinsei and Seinaru Monastery.

The marriage began with the shrine’s Kannushi, Inari Kyohamashima praying to the kami of Karakura, a prayer that would bind the two together in romance until their death, a prayer that requested the kami’s presence as he blessed the two into each other's lives. After the fact, the shrine’s most active miko, Hanae Tominaga would ring a gong that would echo throughout the hall, bringing everyone, kami included, to the attention of the bachelor and bachelorette, who would soon lose those titles in exchange for husband and wife.

A short harmony of bells would be heard as Tominaga continued the ceremony proper, and Kyohanashima would turn to the bride and groom, telling them to bow their heads to accept the blessings of Chiharu-Yamatsumi and the shrine’s people. The two did as asked, lowering their heads before the kami and accepting the blessing of love. Then came one of the most interesting procedures for a wedding that I had ever laid witness to.

Three bowls, along with three bottles of Japanese rice wine known as ‘Sake’ had been brought into play. At first, one would think that the bride and groom were meant to drink from the bottles, but instead they would find that the shrine staff had poured the sake into the bowls. The bride and groom were then requested to take a sip out of each and every bowl, one at a time. As it would seem, the sake grew stronger in flavor with each passing sip. Iwao Akihto seemed rather pleased by the flavor of the final bowl, taking a little more than he was intended to, while Byeol didn’t seem affected either way, simply taking her sips and passing them back to Kyohanashima.

After the exchanging of backwash and wine, it was time for the bride and groom to exchange their vows. Both had very pleasant words for each other, yet Iwao seemed to choke up every few sentences, as if he were trying to add on to his speech, yet couldn’t find the right words to express his love for his beloved.

Iwao’s vows went as follows:
“I, Iwao, take your Byeol, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do us part… I shall never forget the day we met, at the career's day event. It was a moment that altered my life irrevocably. I am immeasurably grateful to be able to call you mine, and I eagerly anticipate spending the remainder of my days by thy side… Thou art my dearest friend, my betrothed, and the love of my life. With every ounce of my being and all that I possess I offer thee my heart and my hand, this day and forevermore. I love you with a love that. boundless and eternal.”

Such a lovely speech for a man of few words, but it was Byeol’s responding vows that truly brought tears in the eyes of the audience.

Byeol’s vows went as follows:
"I, Byeol, take you Iwao, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, in sickness and health until death do us part. I promise to always hold the moments we spend together close to me, to be patient with you no matter how annoying you may be, I cannot express how excited I am to spend our lives together, I will always love you from the very bottom of my heart, and will never stop loving you."

As Kyohanashima nearly gagged from all the love in the air, the two were given matching bonds showing their eternal love for one another, and in the next moment, the two were given permission to kiss by Kyohanashima. Iwao wrapped his arms around Byeol, touching lips and binding their lives together. In that moment, Byeol became an Akihito, and Iwao became the loving husband of Byeol Akihito. A likely match for two rich adults that keep this city running, but a fitting chapter in their romance.

As this new year dawns upon us, we are met with so many trials and triumphs, but on this day, we will remember the marriage of our Dean, and the binding of two souls forever locked in love.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
more people should do their weddings at the shrine, it is really cool! Cool report for sure :D

DivingBlues

Level 54
Builder
Lore Team
I and I know the other maidens and priests had so much fun hosting it! Thank you for coming to the shrines it was so fun!

robinzee

Level 21
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
It should be noted that Criminology professor Conrad Lunge got so wrecked that he couldn't go to school the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread