mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Kameko's Doppelganger

AllenBUwU

Level 85
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
Brandy Millwell's Paranormal blog of Karakura Academics: Case 05.
Kameko's Doppelganger

They say everyone on Earth has at least one other person who looks identical to them, typically somewhere on our planet there's about seven people who could pass as a twin. However, what if this person showed up right at your school? Showed in the same clothes, hair color, has the same voice.. But is missing a face? I am Brandy Millwell, and in today's investigation I spoke to Kameko Kironaka, who had an experience meeting an entity who stole her identity.

THE SIGHTING

One rainy afternoon, as Kameko stepped out of the school gates, she took out her black umbrella, shielding herself from the relentless downpour. In was the rainy season in Karakura, spring, the pitter-patter of raindrops against her umbrella was nothing new. Matter of
fact, it provided a soothing backdrop as she walked along the slick pavement down the street, hugging the side of the glass school fence. As she rounded the corner, something caught her eye - a figure standing under a flickering streetlight. It was a chilling sight that sent shivers down her spine.. a silhouette with an unnaturally black face, devoid of any features, staring right at her. It was an evil spirit, a doppelganger, mirroring her every move with malicious intent. It was as if a copy of her stood right before her, a copy of her o every detail - besides her face. Fear gripped Kameko's heart, her breath quickened as she realized the danger lurking before her. Without a moment's hesitation, she turned on her heels
and sprinted away, her black umbrella bobbing in the rain-soaked air. The rain beat down harder, blurring her vision as she navigated through the people of plaza towards the other maze of business park, each corner turning into a potential trap. Kameko's mind raced with thoughts of survival, her instincts guiding her every step. What if the spirit had followed her? People who interact with a doppelganger are known to disappear or die suddenly .. Finally, she reached the safety of her home, one of the many apartment complexes the rests in the new business district. Her chest was heaving with exertion, her red Bobcat uniform was stuck to her due to the rain. Safe behind locked doors, Kameko collapsed onto the floor, her trembling hands clutching the umbrella tightly. She couldn't shake the image of the evil spirit's face, etched into her memory like a haunting nightmare.

THE UNRAVELING MYSTERY

There is no doubt in my mind that this was a doppelganger. Many call them ‘Double gangers’ due to mishearing the real name, or simply because it's like seeing double of one person. However, doppelganger is the real name. Doppelgangers, also known as doubles, are creatures that have been part of folklore for centuries in all parts of the world. These creatures are believed to be exact replicas of a living person, but with a sinister twist. They are often associated with bad luck, and encountering one’s doppelganger is considered an omen of impending doom. As certain as I am that this is what Kameko saw, I will provide an alternative option.

Assuming by the face of pure black, there is a chance it could be a highly manifested ‘shadow person’. A shadow person is the perception of shadow as a living species, humanoid figure, sometimes interpreted as the presence of a spirit or other entity. These spirits are highly known for appearing human, however they can never fully mimic a human face. It can morph into many shapes, and so on, but a human face can never be replicated by it, so there is a chance it could've been this. However, for the fact that Kameko saw the figure in color, only thing black being the face, it's highly unlikely.

IN SUMMARY

I can say with one hundred percent confidence that what Kameko saw was a doppelganger, and where there's one .. there's often multiple. My biggest concern is the fact when one is found by the person they are mimicking, death often follows. Will deaths and other copies appear in Karakura Schooling? .. and will the Bobcat Kameko be the first?

Users who are viewing this thread