SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Karakura's Frightest Fright Night

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega

Katsuhito Saiky - 10th of November, 2022

Dearest reader,

Mind you, this is more of a critical article that has its own personal goal.

Fright night, the spookiest event of the year for Karakura Highschool students. Would you like to know this year’s twist? Stabbings. I know, scandalous for such an aristocracy that is the SLT of this prestigious educational institution.

9 stabbings occurred on the 29th of October during Karakura Highschool and College’s Fright Night event. The Student Leadership Team immediately evacuated all students once it was found that there were stabbings. Students that were stabbed included yours truly, volleyball player Nathaniel Blackwell, and Lorenza Santarossa, too. According to reports from students, a girl, drenched in blood, appeared out of nowhere and forced a pair of scissors into the victim students.

The following students were stabbed: Nathaniel Blackwell, Lorenza S. Sturm, Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito, Kim O’Sullivan, Ruby Martinez, Cyrus Tsychiyo, Sora Yatsugatake, and Micha Fukushima. Isn’t it funny? I got stabbed alongside Nathaniel Blackwell after an argument. It should have been Saeko Koji, not him. Perhaps, it would have forced her to make amends with me.

The professor that was stabbed was R. Hallward. His first name is unknown and I find that quite pathetic. Perhaps a trip to the dean’s office is necessary to find his real legal name. That is a story for another day.

The culprit's identity is unknown as of writing this report; scientifically at least. Theories have sprung up by several individuals, including Karakura Highschool and College’s professors themselves claiming that it could be the result of the Amanojaku. This is due to the following:

1. The stabbing weapon was a scissor.
  2. R. Hallward was stabbed in his classroom, 312.
  3. The stabbings were all against students investigating classroom 312.
  4. The school denies any accusations of a haunted school.
If any logical person were to put the pieces together, it would be the Amanojaku. After all, those that were stabbed were prominent college students, and more importantly, Hallward’s prominent students.

Dear Karakura Highschool and College SLT,

No offense to any of you, but are you seriously going to shut down all theories? Can you not handle facing the truth? Of course, you cannot. If you can’t solve one simple issue within your households, how on earth are you going to solve an issue relating to a school YOU govern? How exciting of a family to run a school when they argue amongst themselves at a funeral. Go sue the hospital for losing a body, but you won’t investigate the reason behind why your students were stabbed? I was stabbed.

My theory still stands. Karakura Highschool and College is haunted and I can prove it. I will prove it.

[!] Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito sent a vicious attack on Karakura Highschool and College’s SLT. Here arrives the question. Will his punishment be a familial one or a formal one?

Last edited:

dorian

Level 11
hotwiring
hotwiring
Rich
THIS IS COOL AS HELL!!!! (But there’s no way for Katsuhito to know his name starts with R (including legal documents) get that outta there, ya little metagamer………..)

Users who are viewing this thread