mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Kumer's Haunting Jumpscare

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
Brandy Millwell's Paranormal blog of Karakura Academics: Case 04.
Kumer's Haunting Jumpscare

The saying goes ‘Curiosity kills the cat’, but perhaps sometimes it simply only gets close to killing. Such was the case for a curious high school student who stumbled upon an unexpected fright in the depths of the school bathroom.
I am Brandy Millwell, and in today's investigation, I delved into the chilling encounter recounted by Bartholomew Kumer III, a student whose curiosity led him down a path he never anticipated.

BARTHOLOMEW KUMER III: THE SCARE

As Bartholomew traversed the halls of the school one ordinary day, his curiosity was piqued by the presence of the first gender-neutral bathroom tucked away at the back of the building. Despite recent events dictating its closure, the door beckoned to him, and he approached cautiously... however, it mysteriously slams in his face with an unsettling force. Undeterred by this obvious sign o
f present danger, Bartholomew persisted, reopening the door to investigate further. To his absolute bewilderment (And confusion), he found no one inside. Yet, his curiosity drove him onward, for better.. Or for worse. He proceeded to scan the bathroom for any sign of activity. To his surprise, Bartholomew spotted a young woman within the bathroom, adorned in an old former Bobcat cheer uniform, her back turned to him. Intrigued, he approached closer, only to be met with a sight that would haunt him forever. As she turned to face him, Bartholomew was confronted with a visage twisted in horror, her features mangled beyond recognition.. In Kumer’s words, her face was ‘Ripped’. In a panic, Bartholomew attempted to flee, only to discover that the doors were not only somehow closed, but locked, trapping him within. Prepared to confront whatever malevolent entity was in that corner, he braced himself for the worst. Yet, to his relief, the doors suddenly swung open, allowing him to escape the clutches of the unknown ghastly woman.

THE UNRAVELING MYSTERY

Upon hearing his account, my thoughts instantly go to an unfortunate death that took place long ago to a former student of Karakura Academics. Not much is known regarding it currently, as not much of it made news however was spread like wildfire through old group chats and gossip. A cheerleader who’s name is long forgotten who died long ago .. one may say it's a myth, a school legend told by those who's been around longer than others, but it is completely factual. If it is her, the unfortunate soul who was killed, due to the nature of Bartholomew’s story there is a chance she’s returned in not good spirits. Rather than a visitor, she may very well have become something malevolent to the violent nature of death.
If indeed it was this unfortunate soul who met her end, her restless spirit may have returned with a vengeance, fueled by the trauma of her violent death. Rather than a benign visitor, she could have transformed into something far more malevolent, a specter of rage and despair haunting the corridors of Karakura Academics. In light of Bartholomew's chilling encounter, one cannot help but entertain the possibility that he stumbled upon a manifestation of this tormented soul, a sinister echo from beyond the grave.

Alternatively, I considered the possibility of a Kejoro, a creature said to have haunted red light districts such as Yoshiwara, near Asakusa. But, it has been noted to be seen across Japan nonetheless. The spirit’s trick is to lure those in by turning away .. and when you get too close, or even manage to get close enough to try to brush some hair from her face, you'll manage to see her disfigured or horrifying face. Her face verifies per experience, some say you'll find her to be entirely made up of hair, which will try to strangle you. Or, she will look severely injured .. and then again try to strangle you. I believe this could certainly be an option to what Kumer saw, however I believe his description of the woman doesn't match too well. He states her face appeared ripped, and that she was in a school cheerleader uniform, however the Kejoro is nearly always seen in a kimono, and if not only hair her face would be far more brutally changed then just ‘ripped.’

IN SUMMARY

In summary, while I cannot definitively ascertain the nature of Bartholomew's encounter, I am inclined to believe that it was
indeed a brush with the supernatural. Despite being unsure of specifics, I do feel comfortable enough saying what Kumer saw most likely was dark enough to simply be a stereotypical demon. Whether it was the restless spirit of the cheerleader or a darker entity lurking in the gender neutral bathroom .. one thing remains certain: curiosity may not always lead to the demise of the cat, but it can certainly open the door to a realm of terror.

Users who are viewing this thread