mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Maid Club

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*The screen would flash to a disturbing image, Mookie dressed as a girl. He’d wear a wig (clearly a dread or two poking from out beneath it), lipstick, blush, a brand new blouse and light jacket, fingerless gloves, knee-high boots and worst/best of all, a very, very short skirt that barely made it a quarter down his thigh*

“Hey guys~ Mookie here- Err well, Mookiella for the day! Today’s a special lil vlog.” *Seemingly mobile this time around, he’d carry the camera with him as he made his way down a hall* “Some of you may have heard of the maid club here in the school. Yeah, they do like cutesy lil lunches n’whatnot- but today I’m taking you behind the scenes to see what it’s really like being a maid for the club!”

“In order to do so, I’m going-”
*He’d raise his jacket up, covering the lower half of his face while producing what sounds like a French accent* “undercover~.” *he’d wink at the camera* “Pretty cool right?! I guess that beauty vlog came in handy~! Yes, yes, I did the makeup myself! I bet you couldn’t even tell right?” *he’d pucker-up for the camera, a grizzly sight. Before long, he stopped in his tracks, checking out his makeup and even puffing up his chest and fixing his curves; Mookie can actually pull it off somewhat*

*The sound of doors opening would echo in the audio as Mookiella stepped into the room*

Karina: “Hello! Welcome to the maid clu- What the fuck are you..!?!?”

“Silly! I’m Mookiella, nyah~” *Dies a lil on the inside* “I was errr- accepted into the club- yeah! I was told to work today’s shift!” *”She’d” bash “her” pretty lil eyelashes together as the other person made their way off screen quickly; vomiting could be heard in the background as Mookiella picked up some menus and started “her” shift*

[The screen would change, showing the outside of the maid clubroom with Etsuba standing there perfectly centered with the camera]

A maid club is a great idea if you take a second to think about it!

Not only can club members learn how to manage time, keep customers happy and multitask all while having fun, but also people who attend the club while it’s open can enjoy a sweet treat! Like a boba or cheesecake and support the club members in doing something they enjoy!

Now the question is, how does the club fare as an actual cafe?

I will be going by visual appeal, customer service, prices, and then final thoughts!

I will be going into this with an open mind and an unbiased one as well in order to give the fairest review possible for both you the viewer and the maid club!

[The video cut to a black screen with the writing “Visual Appeal” in a delicate white font signifying the start of the first section of the review, then cutting to Etsuba holding one of the Menus]

I’m going to start this by showing you the first two pages of the menu!

As you can see the menu has a very cute feel to it!

The clubroom was also very cute, but I find their choice of an orange carpet in the center of the clubroom lacking. I see what they were trying to do, however I don’t believe it quite captures that feeling they were going for.

I like the orange accents around the room which gave it a very fluffy feel, but the huge orange carpet with the dark taupe wood wasn’t a very good choice as the dark wood with the orange carpet gave it an odd feel to it and if you’re sitting in a seat that’s closer to the center it may feel kind of bold rather than the fluffy feel you would hope for!

Other than the color choices, the decoration was quite nice! The furnishing and choice of divider placement were very nice! The ceiling was one of my favorite parts which is a weird statement but it was very nice! They had lots of seating for various amounts of people and even some seating outside the clubroom!

I’d say the visual appeal is a 7 out of 10

[The video once again cuts to a scene with the writing “Customer Service” in a more bold scripty white font, before cutting to Etsuba sitting at one of the club’s tables.]

*The lengthy figure approached from off screen, entering from stage-left to Miru’s apathy. There stood what was supposed to be a female, skirt, wig, and all; it was Mookie*

“Nyah~ Welcome to the Maid Club! Thank you for joining us~! My name is Mookiella and I’ll be your server today! What can I get you today?”

Etsuba: *He’d blink, quietly whispering back to the camera* “It appears Mookie is playing. . . dress up? I guess they’ll really let anyone into these clubs. . .” *Louder so Mookie could hear,* “Hello- yes, Mookiella? Uh...I’ll take a bento box.”

*”She’d” bounce slightly, firmly placing “her” hand up to “her” forehead in a salute*
“On the double!”
*The “girl” would make “her” way off camera again, into the backroom to fulfill the customer’s request*

“Here you are! One steaming hot bento box! Enjoy- nyah~!” *”She’d” carefully place the steaming box down, the smell lingered in the air as “she” bowed, making “her” way off screen again*

Etsuba: “Wow that was- surprisingly fast, thank you Mookie- uh- Mookiella.”
*As the server walked away, he’d turn towards the camera*

Etsuba: “This bento is really good, 9/10! As for the customer service, also 9/10!”

[The screen would then cut to the word “Pricing” on a black background in a standard font without much to it]

I’d say the prices are pretty reasonable!

The club does need to make a profit so of course, they can’t just make everything dirt cheap! You also have to consider that this is not a convenience store!

The maids/butlers come to you rather than you going to them! It’s a small luxury and they deserve to be compensated for their hard work!

There are some cheaper options such as Onigiri or Curry for 200 and 600 yen but most of the fancier items are at least 7,000 yen though I’d say some of them are well worth it! I got the bento box for 2,500 yen and I’m quite satisfied!

[The words “Final Thoughts” passed over the screen with the background blurred before unblurring]

My final thoughts are though I think there could be some minor improvements, It’s a great idea both for the school and for the club members! I’d like to add this is not meant to send any form of negativity to the maid club! I think it's a wonderful idea and wish them the best!

I thank you for watching this report and if you enjoyed it, be sure to leave a reply with your thoughts and experiences with the maid club! Let me know if you agree or disagree and until next time, Have a wonderful day!

[Etsuba walked off the frame and the screen went black, ending the report.]​

Users who are viewing this thread