mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | New Student Interviews

[The screen would be black, displaying words in bold white font reading “New Student Interviews!” Before cutting to Etsuba nervously starting to recite his report]

Hello! My name is Etsuba Miru and I’m a new journalist here at the club! This is my very first report and I hope it's alright!

[He would nervously fiddle with the strings of his hoodie]

So new students are very important as they make up the future of our school. They may seem clueless and slightly annoying at times and though some are, the majority of them have so much potential! They may become the basketball team champion, or a certified genius; who knows?! Here are some interviews I’ve done with some of the new students at our very school!

[The video then cut to an olive-skinned girl with black hair, a blue crop top with white sleeves, and high waisted jeans]

Etsuba:
“Please state your name for the camera.”
Aryana:
“Aryana."

Etsuba:
“Thank you! Onto the first question… Are there any clubs you’re interested in joining?”

Aryana:
“No, not any yet. I’m still looking and plus I'm new here.”

Etsuba:
“Oh, so no sports either?”

Aryana:
“I will probably try out for volleyball.”

Etsuba:
“Oh, that’s great! I wish you good luck! Great! Last question! Do you have any other aspirations for the future of your time at Karakura?”

Aryana:
“No, not really just want to pass my classes and not give up on anything.”

Etsuba:
“I believe in you!”

Aryana:
“Aw, thanks!.”

[The recording would cut to a new one with a blonde-haired girl with warm skin and a baseball cap]

Etsuba:
“Do you plan on joining any clubs and if so which ones?
Emily:
“I’m not sure, It’s my first day here you see so I’m not sure what this school has to offer.”
Etsuba:
“Noted! Are you interested in any sports?”
Emily:
“Sometimes, I’m more into music than sports.”
Etsuba:
“Oooooh! There’s a band club if you’re interested!”

Emily:
“Oh, that sounds interesting.”
Etsuba:
“Have you been to any classes?”
Emily:
“No, not yet.”
Etsuba:
“Alrighty, last question! Do you have any other aspirations for the future of your time at Karakura?”
Emily:
“Not as of yet but I’m hoping to find something to interest me.”
Etsuba:
“Thank you so much for your time! And your name is?”
Emily:
“Emily.”
Etsuba:
“Well thank you and have a wonderful day Emily!”

[The previous clip ended and a clip of Etsuba standing in the clubroom played]

And this is why I personally believe we should be more welcoming to new students! They’re so friendly and eager to learn the ins and outs of our school and make up the future of Karakura! We were all new at one point with no one to ask questions to. Sometimes, one person showing you how to use a vending machine can make your day, and trust me it'll make you feel better too! So get out there and if you see somebody new, show them a bit of kindness! Remember, strangers are only friends you haven’t met yet!

I hope you enjoyed my first piece with the journalist club, let me know if you have suggestions for future interviews! I’ve been your host, Estuba Miru and I’ll see you next time!

[Etsuba walked towards towards the camera and then out of frame before the recording went black]

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
it really reminds me my days as a new player, most of the new players rn are cute but i was SO ANNOYING

Bookish

Level 17
it really reminds me my days as a new player, most of the new players rn are cute but i was SO ANNOYING

I think as a greenie I thought I was in an anime....

Out with it, WHO WERE THE SUPERPOWER GREENIES?

also cool report do the teachers next

Users who are viewing this thread