players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Rooftop Theory

imgayforwomen

Level 108
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

[A voice-over began as you opened up this report]

“Hey hey hey Karakura! How’s it going? Anyways..! I got my friend and fellow journalist, Nichole with me; she doesn’t know what we’re doing yet but we’re here to test a theory: How long can the human body last dangled off a building’s ledge without passing out?”

(Note: No fatalities were caused by this experiment... yet.)

“Originally, I wasn’t going to do this, but she kind of forced me!”

[A video started, pointing out a Ripper Corp. Tower window]

“Oh uh- what are we doing?” She’d look down from the ledge of the building.

“Don’t worry, I placed a net down there!” Right as the words were uttered, he climbed onto the ledge as well, pushing Nichole slightly, grabbing her ankle so she didn’t fall completely.

“Oh did ya-?” Immediately she found herself looking straight down, scanning a netless ground below. “UHHHHHHH t-there’s no net-?!!”

“Well, I had to lie so the experiment would go well! Did ya really think I had time to place a net after fighting for my life?” His grip on her ankle tightened as he waited for any signs of her incapacitation.

As expected, Nichole began to get light headed from the sight of the height.

A few minutes later, Nichole finally fainted. “There we go!” The male looked at his watch, checking the time. “7 minutes... Not bad!”

[A new clip would play as the first one flickered away. It seemed to be in the same place as when the stunt originally took place]

"Sooooooooo! How was the experience for ya'? It was amazing wasn't it?!? Did you like the flying feel of it?"

She would look at the camera then back at him letting out a heavy sigh. "Umm well it was a blood rush, exciting yet terrifying. Knowing that death could happen at any second by one slip but it's also fun because you're risking your life for the fun, and yes, I did like the 'flying' feeling of it all."

"So you did like it?" He stood up, extending his hand to Nichole... as if he was planning something again?

She gave him a soft nod as she looked down at his hand then back up at him confused on what he wanted to do.

"Come on!" He bent his fingers slightly, gesturing for the female to get up and take his hand... but for what?

She didn't understand as she was hesitating on whether to decline his offer or not, yet she said f-it in the back of her mind and took his hand.

As soon as the feel of her hand touched his, he quickly pushed her slightly, into the direction of the ledge. It was impossible she'd fall from this distance but it was still a terrifying moment.

She squealed as he got pushed. Her eyes widen as she looked over at him breathing heavily "What the hell are you thinking-"

He'd smile innocently, pretending that he'd simply done nothing. "Thinking what?"

A small glare would be given to the tall male. Their height comparison was so different so it was easy just to push Nichole around. She tried to get past him so she wouldn't have to feel that fear.

He sighed, still a chuckle to his tone. "Alright, alright, I'll stop!" He took a seat back in his original place, asking the next question. Looking at his expression, he clearly thought he knew the answer to this. "SO! Would you ever try this experience again in the future?"

She sat back down in her seat as she looked at him. Her legs were struck out like a V as she kept her hands in between resting them on the chair as she held in a breath giving her a minute to think of a good response as she let out a sigh but with a smile on her face. "Yeah, even though you almost killed me I'd do it again."

Felix was rendered speechless for a good 30 seconds. He obviously didn't expect that response. "... Well okay! Let's do it again!" He immediately stood up as soon as the words uttered his mouth.

She looked at his face, speechless. A small laugh escaped her as a small smirk but then her face changed quickly to confusion as she thought about it and got up not caring "Eh, what’s there to lose?”

He extended his hand to her once again, urging her to get up.

She took his hand as she got up, letting out a long breather.

Before she could respond any further, he'd immediately push her to the ledge, dangling her off a second time.

She let out another mortifying scream as she looked down breathing heavily. "H-HOLY SHIT- t-the drop looks a LOT higher than I remember it-..." She looked over at the tall male while chills were escaping her body, something felt wrong here but she couldn't tell what.

Suddenly, he accidentally loosened his grip, Nichole falling off the ledge. "OH F-"

[The feed would cut before starting back up again with a familiar face]

“Hello everyone, Mookie here. We have a lot of fun here at journalism, but dangling people off of buildings is no laughing matter! Not to worry, Miss Sandra has only broken a few dozen bones and is expected to make a full and healthy recovery! As for Mr. MacLeod, he will be dealt with. Keep your eyes out for more reports coming soon!”

[The video would cut to Felix and Nichole standing next to each other]

“Haha… yeahhhh uh- hey Karakura! It’s been a bit since the recording and as you can see here, Nichole’s making a full recovery! I’m not entirely sure- where I fall in journalism now and uh- it’s been an honor demonstrating for you all. A-anyways, this is Felix MacLeod of the Journalist Club, signing off!”

An irritated look appeared on Nichole’s face as Felix finished signing off.

[A line of text would appear before the report ended]

Don’t sue me, Nichole!!

Users who are viewing this thread