mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Shohei Umemoto

Opxxi

Level 4
Opxxi
Opxxi
Omega+

Shohei Umemoto.jpg__________________________________________________________________________________

[The camera would go from a blank screen to facing two individuals. Sitting In The Shrine Garden]

Seana:

She’d adjust the bottom part of her sweater and turn her gaze to the camera for a moment. “Hihi! My name is Seana and as you can probably guess from the background I’m currently at Karakura’s Shrine with one of our newest priests! He most definitely has a good reputation from me at least but I’m sitting here so you all will be able to get to know him! Therefore. . mind telling us your name and a bit about yourself? Because. . . I already know one thing, and that is,” She leaned into the camera, practically whispering. “He isn't a very good cook.”

Shohei:
He raised an eyebrow, wondering why she had just EXPOSED his cooking secret to Karakura’s reading bunch. Sighing he’d say “Shohei, Shohei Umemoto.”

Seana:
She’d give a smile. “Shohei, you’re a Priest here I believe. If I may ask, why did you start working here? Anything in particular?”

Shohei:
He returned the smile as he began to nod. “Well let’s see... My grandmother was.. A maiden. When I was much much younger I went to visit her each time my mother brought me to the shrine.. She soon fell ill and died as I got older. I wanted to follow in her steps and do something for the community. It was as if it was a sign from the Kami that this was what I was meant to do.”

Seana:

“I’m sorry to hear that, even if it was some time ago I’m sorry for your loss Mr. Umemoto. She sounds awesome. There's one thing that I am going to ask,” she turned to the camera, gave it a slight smirk then looked back at him. “Anyone interest you lately, Mr. Umemto?”

[A different person would become available in view of the camera but left almost instantly.]

Shohei:

He looked over at Seana, then back to the camera. He fixed his eyes back to her before coughing, a
awkward smile on his face.
“No.. not at the moment, though I'm not sure if that is of any use!”

Seana:
She turned. It looked like she’d be eyeing someone off-camera then turning back to him with a suspicious look on her face. “Mhmm. . sure, alright anyways- next question. Pretty boring one but it's fine. If you could pick one best friend, who would it be and why? Possibly someone who can cook a bowl of rice without burning something. . .?”

Shohei:
“Mmm.. I’d say Ms. Medwedev, a maiden that works here at the shrine also.”

Seana:
Alrighty, hmm.. Ms. Medwedev was the one who put a,” she’d chuckle a bit “racoon on your head before we started this interview wasn't she?”

Shohei:
He folded his arms as he glared over at her.. “Yes, it was very rude of her to do such a thing.”

Seana:
She chuckled. “Alright now, you said to yourself that you like working here, and it’s stunningly quiet and overall a beautiful place. What do you think Karakura benefits from the shrine? Or, in a better way of saying it, what do you think it means to a lot of people that this shrine is standing here today.”

Shohei:
“Well… I would have to say, protection, and overall guidance. People come here at times, wanting to know how to pray. After being taught how to pray they usually pray for help to keep them or their loved ones safe.”

Seana:
“You taught me how to pray, I remember that.” she smiled “But now, I’ve run out of questions to ask you! So to wrap everything up, is there anything you’d like to mention before we finish?”

Shohei:
“Well.. I just want the public to know if they have any questions when it comes to Shintoism, don’t hesitate. We’re always here to answer any question they may hold, or even teach them more than they might already know! It's a safe space here for everyone.”

Seana:
“Amazing! As I said, it really is amazing here. But now we're all finished up. And I'm gonna go teach Shohei how to make some rice.” She’d give a smile and then proceed to lean over to flick the camera off but she’d end up knocking the tripod over onto her leg, whispering “Motherfu-” before the recording stopped.

[CREDITS TO LAYLA218 FOR THE PHOTO!]

Users who are viewing this thread