mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | The 2022 Award Ceremony

Baubled

Level 6
Baubled
Baubled
Rich

Hello students of Karakura High and Community College! My name is Rohan Hasuke.

On November 6th, 2022, the Annual KHS Awards were hosted by the vice principal.
As those that have attended may have known, the mayor and the deputy mayor both showed up! For what reason? …It was hard to tell from the chair where I was sitting, but I assume that they were giving out the awards.

Wonder who won which award? Continue reading below!

After the mayor and deputy mayor were introduced, the ceremony started with announcing the winner for the Best Club Leader. The winner ended up being Eva C Adamec, and honestly, I haven’t met her, but I still congratulate her!

The next award to be announced was for the Best Councillor, and the winner was Itaru Saiky.
He then gave a quick speech that I unfortunately have not recorded, though there were details I caught on to about a party and campaign. Like how the party would be ‘killer’! I hope he meant the “This party is so exciting!” type and not.. Well..

Anyways, the following awards were for the Most Bobcat Spirit and the Most Spartan Spirit.
For the Most Bobcat Spirit, Mint Koji had won the award, while for the Most Spartan Spirit, the winner was K. ‘Mookie’ Aldridge… Who wasn’t there to receive the award at the time. I wasn’t too let down because of it, and after all, it was only the start of the ceremony!

Then there was the Best College Captain award, and Tzivi Kekoa won, after a long, suspenseful moment of waiting. As she went up to the stage, some of the students started yelling out, one in particular saying that it was rigged..

Moving on, the next award was for the Best High School Captain! The majority of the students were yelling out Sumi, but some of the yells changed more to what I assume was confusion once they announced that the winner was Misao Furukawa.

The last two awards were for the Model Students of both the High School and Community College. They even said that the winners for these awards would also have pictures of their faces at the front of the school! Now, I don’t know where exactly the pictures will be, but hopefully, similar to what the vice-principal said, the students would be inspired by these role models.
The winners for those awards were Ayako Kusanagi and Ezzelin S. Corsetti!

However, some time before the ceremony had ended, Mookie, who had been presumed to be absent, had shown up! I actually had not thought that would happen, but then again, I don’t know him at all, so…

Well, that was a short summary of the ceremony! Now, while things like this are not as exciting as the dances or other events, it still was interesting to see who won!

Some things about the event, however, stuck out to me. For example, one of the award winners was given the opportunity to give a speech, and then they only said one word… A word which I’m probably not allowed to write here. Or even when Mookie showed up suddenly!
However, I doubt I can give my opinions on the award winners or even the people that could’ve been voted, since I don’t know most of them well.

Congratulations to the award winners, and stay tuned for the next report!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread