Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich

The importance of an idol
-28/06/2022
-Kai H. Adelaide

Hello and welcome to my first report!

Kai H. Adelaide is the name and here in my report, you’ll see me speaking with Daichi Kitsune about the importance of an idol! Most of us have that special someone that lets us drive forward, that gives us determination to succeed, to move forward! Whether it be friends, parents or iconic sportspeople. They are bright shining stars that bring us through mountains and various obstacles! Or in some cases only down to the ground. I hope you all enjoy this interview! Below will be the transcript of what was said in the interview.​

Blue- Kai H. Adelaide

Green- Daichi Kitsune

Kai H. Adelaide:
Right! Hello, it's your new coffee-addicted college journalist, Kai Adelaide! Ready to do reports for all of you to enjoy! You might recognise me from the few interviews Zacharie made with me, but anywho! The topic of my first report will be the importance of an idol! And I’ll be discussing this topic with…

Daichi Kitsune:
Daichi Kitsune, my name is Daichi Kitsune and some students and possibly faculty may know me as a previous school chef at the school.

Kai H. Adelaide:
Indeed one of the top chefs really! Anywho, we shall now start the interview! Chef Kitsune! The first question I have for you is do you think it’s important for younger people like kids, teenagers and young adults to have an idol or role model they could look up to? And if so why?

Daichi Kitsune:
I wouldn’t say it is important as it’s always good to have your own dreams that aren’t too similar to someone else in the same field. However, an idol is always important, however, an idol can go more than just one way. Some idols may not always lead you down a good path. Such as leading to being a part of gang violence which I know many citizens here in Karakura are a part of. Idols are people that help inspire a dream, so really it’s a 50/50 on the importance factor.

Kai H. Adelaide:
Interesting! That begs the question though! Mr Chef you were once a beginner at some point as well, you started at zero and so I also want to ask if you happened to have had your own idol or role model back in your old days as a student still going through high school and college as well as being a beginner in the field of cooking! Would you say you had any idols or role models?

Daichi Kitsune:
I didn’t exactly have a person to look up to in my days. I was the person many in my town and my siblings looked to when I came to food. I had always had a natural draw toward cooking and when I was a child I was often helping the townsfolk gather things for any recipe they wished to make. I often helped to cook for those who didn’t have the privileges I did when it came to food. So whenever I needed motivation to cook… I looked to my twin, younger sister, mother and neighbours in my town or towns nearby that grew hungry. That always got me motivated to get up and cook. It’s possible to go without an idol. But at some point in life, you’ll always find an idol for something. Mine just was never when it came to cooking.

Kai H. Adelaide:
That’s quite an amazing story of how you developed your cooking skills! And now for my final question Mr Chef! Do you think a kids’ or students’ idol could be just anyone? For example, good friends, sports teammates or do you think it’s a bad idea to have just anyone a student or a kid choose their role model to be, perhaps they have to meet some kind of criteria to be beneficial as a role model for them? You previously talked about idols leading those who look up to them into gang activity so I’d want to hear your perspective on this!

Daichi Kitsune:
While I will say not every person is always on the right path to being a role model, an idol could be anyone, whether that be a friend, teammate, or whoever really. It’s just a matter of, are they going down the path you want later in life? While everyone has their own opinions on role models and idols, I will say many of the best role models you could look for, are the ones you often times don’t see or realise due to the crime that floods the attention and action of this city. You may know a person who you’d want to be like later in life and not even know it.

Kai H. Adelaide:
Thank you for your stories and opinions in this interview as well as for attending! May you have a wonderful rest of the evening Mr Kitsune!

That will be all for what was said in the interview! I hope you found something important, interesting or special in this interview and just overall found out something new! Otherwise, I wish you all to have an amazing day and this will be all from your new coffee-addicted journalist, Kai Adelaide!​

Users who are viewing this thread