SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Truth... or Dare?

imgayforwomen

Level 108
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
TRUTH... OR DARE.png

E. Blackburn

Hello, hello, dear students of Karakura High School and Community College! It is me, THE Eichi Blackburn, with another report. I have recently received some news about some recent… events… that occurred with the Bobcat Male Volleyball Team.

It should be known that the captain of this volleyball team has recently been replaced. From Fabien Bonaparte, to Antei Uso. Who is this… Antei Uso, you may ask? Sources believe that he shares relations to a few former football members, including one… Wasabi.. Wakabayashi? Uso…? A former football captain. So I would say this leadership thing runs in the genes… or does it?

A few days ago, images leaked of Uso and his team’s roster #1 in a kiss! You may believe it to be fine, but there’s much, much more that goes into it. Will I tell you? Of course!

The story begins with a few cheerleaders and volleyball members in the Male Volleyball House. They seemed to be playing… charades? Antei Uso stands at the front of the room, before dropping directly into the living room table… ouch. The answer to what he was enacting was as a basketball player.

Moments later, cheerleaders Noriko Endo and Chiako Tattachi go up to the front, holding their arms up in a weird position. When no one was able to guess what they were doing, they changed strategies! Noriko climbed onto the top of Chiako, balancing, but barely. However, that doesn’t stay the same for long… Noriko falls off Chiako, hitting the same table that Antei did.

After the amount of injuries that are occuring, they decided to switch games. Truth or Dare! The game lasted hours on end, so I’ll simply point out the key details, or what I’d like to call, the highlights.

The game begins with a simple dare; push Severe Bonaparte off the couch. In doing so, the floor cracked! A hole the size of one Severe Bonaparte was left behind the couch, still to this day…

[!] An attached photo of the Severe sized hole.
1678326954077.png

Following that, Antei Uso was dared to kiss Severe! Ooooooh! Without hesitation, Antei walked up to his teammate, giving him a small peck on the lips. Goddamn, this guy has some balls. Severe, surprised by the action, pushed his captain away. However, that’s not the end of it! Moments later, Severe was dared to kiss Antei… round two? Reluctantly, Severe grabbed his captain, giving him a peck in return.

[!] An attached image of Severe holding Antei, giving him a small peck on the lips.
1678326981984.png

A dare was given out for Kioka to shut up for an hour. So of course, the cheerleader did not back down from a challenge. Eventually, she got up, giving a silent speech about some random crap that no one can decipher, before sitting back down.

The temporarily mute cheerleader then… somehow… dared for Antei to give Norio a ********. Without hesitation, the captain got up, edging closer towards where Norio was and proceeded to [REDACTED]. It left Norio sitting there, no longer wanting to be a part of this game any longer. Noriko was then dared to do the same thing, however, proceeded to take a large sip of the alcohol instead of doing it.

When Noriko was hit with a heavy amount of intoxication, she began running into the walls… RIP walls, I guess? It was not until Kioka Akoiyara grabbed a hold of her, steadying her down. However, it wasn’t longer after that, she began running into walls again.

Severe got dared to kiss someone again! This time, it wasn't his captain, good for him, but instead, Chiako Tattachi. After that, Tattachi was then dared to kiss Aoki Kyoh. Lot of kissing going around, maybe it’s a team thing… maybe not.

The game ended with Antei and Kioka in a push-up competition. You’ll never guess who won.

Anyways! That’s what happened. If you confront them about it, don’t say it was from me. This is Eichi Blackburn, signing out!

Last edited:

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Sad this never got commented. I love this article, it is 10/10 and my guy Severe Bonaparte was wilding. #SevereIsHot!

Users who are viewing this thread