mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Volleyball Tournament!

imgayforwomen

Level 111
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

[A voice-over began mere seconds after you opened up the news report]

“The world of sport. There’s been Basketball and Football Tournaments. Now let me introduce to you- the Volleyball Tournaments!”

“Now that the tournaments have ended, I have invited the team captains for an interview!”

“First up, we’ve got the Club Teams! Silver Auras and The Green Team!”

[A video would start, showing Sugiyama Sustrai and Nolan Iona sitting across from Felix MacLeod in the Journalist Club Room]

Felix faced the two captains and began to speak, commencing the interview. “Introduce yourselves to everyone!” He gestured to the camera.

[The three males proceeded to face the camera, or… the audience]

Nolan proceeded to clear his throat, starting first. “Hey, everyone! I’m Nolan, and I’m the captain of the unofficial volleyball team- The Green Team!”

Sugiyama followed up, also clearing his throat before speaking. “My name’s Sugiyama Sustrai, captain of the Silver Auras!”

Felix would nod slightly. “Alright, let's start! Since your teams are still quite new to our community, do you think you guys have what it takes to keep it as popular as the official teams, if not, more?”

Sugiyama sat there silently, looking at Nolan for a minute- then began to speak. “My goal isn’t really to get popular considering unofficial teams take a lot more work than the bobcat and spartans teams. Runnin’ my team took me a lot, most of the members rarely even attend practice, other than the past few days due to the tournament! But popularity isn’t really important to me so I’ll leave this one to Nolan.”

Nolan nodded, agreeing with Sugiyama. “I definitely think we can be a popular team choice, being an unofficial team comes with a lot of perks such as more leniency and autonomy to choose how we run the team. Lotsa’ people already know about us and simple branding has helped us with recognition already!”

“Are you guys planning to participate in the upcoming Winter Tournaments or just completely drop out?”

Nolan shrugged, followed by some dialogue. “It’s too early to tell, this is a very relaxed team so stressing too much about potential future endeavours isn’t really important to us.”

Sugiyama would stare blankly at Felix. “Honestly, it’s too early to tell! Like Nolan just said, it’s too early to know what happened. But it really depends on if our team is willing to practice more so we don’t get taken out in the pre-eliminations again!”

Felix chuckled nervously, realizing he was on the team as well. “With the tournaments ending, what are your plans with your team for the time being?”

“Well I needa’ to see what the team wants to do about this all, if they want to stay on the volleyball team or possibly add a few other sports- like maybe Basketball? We will see!”

”For now we’re going to take a small break to cool down from the tournament then go from there. Tournaments can put a lot of stress on players so they deserve this break!”

“During the tournament, were the moves ever planned out beforehand or were they all improvised on the spot? We all know The Green Team almost won the tournament so, I wanna know, how'd that happen?”

He paused for a brief moment before replying. “To be honest with ya, it was kinda 50/50, some moves were planned, some weren’t. We just had a general strategy each game and used whatever moves worked to most effectively execute it- may it be dumps, spikes, or quicks.”

Sugiyama would stare at Nolan, as if they were thinking the same thing- “Uh.. yeah, I agree with Nolan! Volleyball is mostly about improvisation but we planned a few things.”

Felix continued on with the next question, seeming slightly interested in this question. “Is there anything that the audience should be aware of, like changes to your team or events being hosted?”

A link to the Silver Aura’s website would appear on the screen- “Everything about my team is posted here!”

“Nah, as captain I’m fine with my team as it is now, and I am not aware of any events being hosted and have no plans to host my own at this moment.”

Slightly moved by their responses, he greeted the two captains a goodbye. “Well, thank you for taking your time to do the interview! Have a good day, you two!”

“Thanks, you too!”

The two captains waved to the camera as they walked out of the room.

[The video stopped, then another voice-over would play]

“I’d like to quickly congratulate The Green Team for getting second place in the tournament. You guys did an AMAZING job out there, so close, I was praying for you guys to win!”

“Now, moving on to the next interview, please welcome Tatsuo Kanada, the Spartan Males captain!”

[A new video came into view, showing Felix and Tatsuo Kanada]

Felix would point to the camera, signaling for Tatsuo to introduce himself. “Introduce yourself!”

The male would shift slightly in his chair, getting himself more comfortable before leaning forward to engage himself. “Well, I’m Tatsuo Kanada, 20 years old and the captain for the Spartan Males Volleyball Team!”

Now the introductions were done, he began asking the first question. “Now that the summer tournaments have come to an end, what are the plans for your team and the upcoming Winter tournaments?”

“For right now, I want to focus on getting my A and B teams all set up and situated, allowing them to improve on their skills and overall teamwork, so that once tournaments arrive, we’ll be fully prepared!”

“What are your thoughts on the destruction of the KVA? Did it leave a large or small impact on the Spartans?”

“Well since we’re an official team, not much was affected on our end. I’m glad that this tournament was planned right after KVA disbanded, and is also accepting Club Teams to participate as well!”

“Are there gonna’ be any changes implemented into the Spartans in any way or anything we should expect in the future?”

“Well, currently, we’re looking into team changes and mixing up the line-ups a lil’ bit, some position changes are in the works as well, since the members are starting to enjoy playing other positions. We also might be planning a tryout soon, to get some fresh talent on the team, you know?”

A slight smile appeared on MacLeod's face as he greeted the captain off. “Thanks for comin’, Tat! Wish you and your team good luck for the next tournaments!”

The male smiled back before getting out of his chair. “Of course, and thank you! If you have any further questions, just feel free to ask!”

[The recording would stop and a voiceover would start while photos of the different teams appeared on screen]

“Unfortunately, I couldn’t get our tournament winners in the interview because the captain was busy.” He sighed. “Maybe next time!”

Users who are viewing this thread